Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kiks from memory ??
Have to be ....or Alo for not being there \_(ツ)_/¯ or Fox for poor effort.

Seems unfair to call out just one guy. The captain sitting next to him in the presser deserves more pls explains than anyone else.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have to be ....or Alo for not being there \_(ツ)_/¯ or Fox for poor effort.

Seems unfair to call out just one guy. The captain sitting next to him in the presser deserves more pls explains than anyone else.
Alamoti was marker after making a tackle from memory. Kikau was pathetic in first half got hooked.jac not much better.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did they get booed off at full time ?
No one hung around that long. Today was only the 2nd time I've ever left a game early. I don't work my arse off to buy season tickets to watch overpaid blokes pretending to be footballers. I'll definitely be reassessing whether I renew in 2024, I can probably find ways to spend my money more wisely.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Alamoti was marker after making a tackle from memory. Kikau was pathetic in first half got hooked.jac not much better.
Yeah but why was Alo infield. Then again he probably had to what with the way our defence is at 6's and 7's? But agree I assume CC was having a go at Kiks.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one hung around that long. Today was only the 2nd time I've ever left a game early. I don't work my arse off to buy season tickets to watch overpaid blokes pretending to be footballers. I'll definitely be reassessing whether I renew in 2024, I can probably find ways to spend my money more wisely.
Yeah I don’t bother anymore haven’t been to a game all year.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Forwards who refuse to muscle up. What a comedy we have become! Sharon Woods team dusting up the pack.

Thompson is a defensive shambles as well as getting dominated. Liam Knight the budget signing is better than him.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Floptala-Mariner is still the spiritual captain or whatever the fuck you call it, season 2024 is a write off

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah but why was Alo infield. Then again he probably had to what with the way our defence is at 6's and 7's? But agree I assume CC was having a go at Kiks.
Weird how he pinpoints that opening Manly try as the turning point …what about their other 6?

Kiks was very poor first stint but his second stint was good, attack wise and scrambling defence

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankfully I never watched or heard a second of what seems another shit show.

I could see a few weeks ago that the players had put the cue in the rack as far as this season is concerned. Before the match last week the cameras were on the players before they went out and they most were laughing, very few if any had their game face on, which is unlike our previous premiership winning sides.

I’ve only tipped against the ‘dogs when we played Panthers this season, that changed from last week, knowing they clearly don’t give a fuck anymore about this season at least.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bullduds clap clap clap, the atmosphere was fkn dead. Fans such as myself are still coming to terms with how putrid we are.