Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's be honest, take away Origin 3, he has had his worst year ever.
Wonder if he is not fully fit and still restricted by knee injury. Didn’t see todays game just got to watch the highlights but from what I saw my man Wilson had a strong game 3 try assists and ran for 200m Sorry bro he ain’t going out for Skelton, fox on the other hand could be on thin ice.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wonder if he is not fully fit and still restricted by knee injury. Didn’t see todays game just got to watch the highlights but from what I saw my man Wilson had a strong game 3 try assists and ran for 200m Sorry bro he ain’t going out for Skelton, fox on the other hand could be on thin ice.
I didn't and never wanted Wilson out for Skelton, I wanted him in for one of the 2 shit ***** pretending to be centres today.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If ciraldud doesn’t finally see the light and give Skelton a run next week reckon his papers are stamped
Well during his time here, Skelton has played at centre, winger and edge forward and did well in all.

Watch him carve up if and when he goes to play under an actual coach.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marki, don't wait for the NRLol, just fůck off and find an alternate side to barrack for right now. This is not the comment a true supporter would make.
I can't....
I'm attached at the umbilical cord.
I can only move on once they cut it....

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Wow if some one as infectious as Fox is lacking effort then other truths not yet spoken about might be at play Cameron...
This may be so, but I'm not a believer of spraying individuals in front of their team mates. If it were a group of people then fine, but if you need to address a certain player then pull them aside and do it one-on-one.
He probably did it as he is our most highest profile player and wanted to send a message, but our problems seem much more than just an effort lacking JAC.

I wonder if Gus will do the same to Ciraldo? These massive scorelines are on his head as well. It can't all be on the players.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it’s kinda ridiculous but our stats overall look quite ok (% completions / % possession /run metres/off loads/line breaks etc).
What stands out as utterly horrendous & unacceptable is our 45 missed tackles (approx 13% of total made) in 41 sets that Manly had the ball. That’s 1 missed tackle per set defending. Not NRL std at all.
It’s attitude & defensive patterns. CC u know where to focus.
WE LOST NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be so, but I'm not a believer of spraying individuals in front of their team mates. If it were a group of people then fine, but if you need to address a certain player then pull them aside and do it one-on-one.
He probably did it as he is our most highest profile player and wanted to send a message, but our problems seem much more than just an effort lacking JAC.

I wonder if Gus will do the same to Ciraldo? These massive scorelines are on his head as well. It can't all be on the players.
I wouldn't like it, but isn't that what does happen in footy sheds these days where you are called out for effort or attitude. It is not accepted in the workplace but dressing room different story??

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just on NBN news now JAC family in news after a car was set on fire at Doonside only caught tail end not sure of all facts maybe JAC mind was elsewhere today.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I wouldn't like it, but isn't that what does happen in footy sheds these days where you are called out for effort or attitude. It is not accepted in the workplace but dressing room different story??
It has the same negative effect in any team environment and can be counter-productive. That's just my opinion anyway.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Weird how he pinpoints that opening Manly try as the turning point …what about their other 6?

Kiks was very poor first stint but his second stint was good, attack wise and scrambling defence
It certainly was weird. The Oki pathetic effort to turn and stand and watch the break was probably worse really.

Malla

Reaction score

It’s not so much about spraying in front of the group, it’s that play allowing you as a coach to hold him accountable in front of the group. This has a great impact on the rest of the team where they see the highest profile player is coachable.
This happened during the year with some of the boys not currently playing and the reaction from certain individuals was poor, hence why this team is here. They’ll come good.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching them at the game today. No energy. Everything is done so fucking slow. They pass the ball side to side without actually moving forward. They are legit the dumbest footy team. Burton misses kicks for touch from penalties. Then they score. The amount of times we lost the ball on the first tackle. Burtons kicking game is shit. The leaders aren’t leading.

I’ll use Fox as an example. I remember going to the Broncos game RD 2 last year. You could hear him screaming on the field for the full 80 mins. Today he was mute. He’s the energy bringer. He bought nothing. 1-17 the team was shit. Wilson impressed. Waddell tried hard. But the rest are useless *****.