Round 25 - Dogs vs Knights - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched some of the videos and saw some social media pictures, seriously where is Trex? Is he really not even showing up anymore because it starting to become more and more evidemment
I think it's safe to say that he is as good as gone mate.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People also need to stop complaining about the refs. Every week we complain about getting destroyed by them, guess what it's not going to change i doubt any of the refs or the ref committee would ever bother looking into the Kennel for advice on how to ref. The fact we face a uphill battle before the ball is even kicked means we just have play a thousand times better than them. Who gives a sh!t if it isn't fair, i didn't think the refs were fair to us in 2004 either and we still won by being the best team.

I'm happy we won, but unless we step up it another few gears we won't provide much challenge to the Roosters or the Broncos in finals football.
We got to step up to every team every week. It'd plain and simple.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Watched some of the videos and saw some social media pictures, seriously where is Trex? Is he really not even showing up anymore because it starting to become more and more evidemment
Was in the bunker with Tolman and Reynolds today.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is the team that can beat the Broncos or Roosters to the GF??? Hahahaha priceless!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez we were lucky with the refs tonight, without them we were screwed. Thought Klemmer was his usual self... shit.
19 runs for 198 metres, 29 tackles and 2 tackle breaks. If you're gonna troll, do it properly, ****.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry guys was too busy actually enjoying my night to be a keyboard warrior. Can't even have a difference of opinion without being ridiculed. Plenty of talk, swearing from typical bulldogs scum, sorry for upsetting your precious Klemmer love affair.
Anyway go back to whinging about the refs and how bad they treat you- absolutely pathetic. Worst fans in the comp, just thugs. Anyway I'm done on here - Up the mighty Chooks!!
Your sister's ****.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL @ K E...bro, the purpose of trolling is to get a response from someone who should know better. I've seen some obvious trolling but that was as bad as it gets. Klemmer was MOTM.
If his plan was to cop abuse and be proved wrong factually, then he got what he wanted, I guess.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry guys was too busy actually enjoying my night to be a keyboard warrior. Can't even have a difference of opinion without being ridiculed. Plenty of talk, swearing from typical bulldogs scum, sorry for upsetting your precious Klemmer love affair.
Anyway go back to whinging about the refs and how bad they treat you- absolutely pathetic. Worst fans in the comp, just thugs. Anyway I'm done on here - Up the mighty Chooks!!

Were you wearing the yellow dress in a night club last year?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I saw them two around but no trex, is he camera shy or something?
I didnt see Trex there but he had his ankle cleaned up during the week and is recovering from surgery so thats probably why he wasnt there

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
They played liked grubs because they new if one of our players reacted theyed be gone for the finals and dont get me started on that ross ****wit. Did it look like he was purposely trying to break peoples arms ?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Knights probably played their best game of the year, our halves need to look at their kicking game and learn the value of putting the ball up, if it wasn't for Rona's intercept or Lafai's conversion we could of been in deep shit, it was still a hard fought win away from home and good to see the boys prepared to work their asses off for the two points.
Hokko should be back next week.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I didnt see Trex there but he had his ankle cleaned up during the week and is recovering from surgery so thats probably why he wasnt there
Oh never knew he did! What was the treason for the clean up?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah you love putting things up chooks you cock smoker

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Aww that first attempt at trolling. It's a lot like a first root in a lot of ways; a little clumsy, inevitably involves a bit of questionable judgment, it's over very quickly and when it's finished you think you've done better than you actually have.

Go easy on the silly cock folks, I get the feeling he just popped his troll cherry.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL at calling us thugs. Says the guy who supports Blake Fingerson, Shawn Kunty Down, Michael Jeggings, Prison Jake Friend and Pearce of Shit...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LOL at calling us thugs. Says the guy who supports Blake Fingerson, Shawn Kunty Down, Michael Jeggings, Prison Jake Friend and Pearce of Shit...
Ssshhh. Never let the truth get in the way of good old fashioned negative stereotyping!

Status
Not open for further replies.