Round 25 - Dogs vs Knights - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys was too busy actually enjoying my night to be a keyboard warrior. Can't even have a difference of opinion without being ridiculed. Plenty of talk, swearing from typical bulldogs scum, sorry for upsetting your precious Klemmer love affair.
Anyway go back to whinging about the refs and how bad they treat you- absolutely pathetic. Worst fans in the comp, just thugs. Anyway I'm done on here - Up the mighty Chooks!!
I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me...ya ****!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I missed the game last night. How did we go?

Standouts, lowlights and how did we go when Hodko went off?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just checking on our Holden Cup side and believe it or not if a couple of games go our way and we can beat the Warriors next week we can make the eight; meaning for the first time in a long while we will have all three grades in the semis.

We play Warriors next week and beat them we go into the eight.

Canberra ( currently eighth but with a far worse for and against) play the Panthers who are running second. Lose and it depends on Canberra beating, wait for it The Eels next week to be in the eight.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BIG thanks to the NRL for scheduling our ONLY game vs the Knights in round 25, on their Old Boys Day.
Way to go you ******!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Geez we were lucky with the refs tonight, without them we were screwed. Thought Klemmer was his usual self... shit.
Hi troll. No wonder your other posts were deleted. Why don't you go back to the Chookpen where you belong. Fantastic stats; Most users ever on line 79 on the 30/8/2015 /588 members/ 216 active.Yep a real hive of activity and as well populated as your home ground on match day.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hi troll. No wonder your other posts were deleted. Why don't you go back to the Chookpen where you belong. Fantastic stats; Most users ever on line 79 on the 30/8/2015 /588 members/ 216 active.Yep a real hive of activity and as well populated as your home ground on match day.
Who was that moron innerdog? Any way I missed the game but watched it this morning our defence was great our attack looked good our kicking was crap all in all we did good

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who was that moron innerdog? Any way I missed the game but watched it this morning our defence was great our attack looked good our kicking was crap all in all we did good
Not sure but I am wondering if maybe he is the guy that used to support us and when we fell on hard times jumped ship to the Roosters. Maybe wrong but funny time to turn up for a first post

That particular guy comes to all our games at ANZ just to sit near the army and act like a dick. Wears a Roosters jersey and sits with others who wear the opposition jersey of whatever club we are playing against. Smart mouthed fool.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not sure but I am wondering if maybe he is the guy that used to support us and when we fell on hard times jumped ship to the Roosters. Maybe wrong but funny time to turn up for a first post

That particular guy comes to all our games at ANZ just to sit near the army and act like a dick. Wears a Roosters jersey and sits with others who wear the opposition jersey of whatever club we are playing against. Smart mouthed fool.
Lol I better not run into him I'll feed him kfc

Status
Not open for further replies.