Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we smash these ***** we will get rid of flange, because daddy flaps will get the coaching gig at Leichhardt..
I think today's selections are a clear sign to Kyle. He has to be looking for an out. Just has to be.

Averillo rushed back in and wakeham supposedly told barrett off but keeps his spot over Kyle

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People shitting on Jack need to look at other top props and their first or second year in first grade.

Because that's where Jack is in his development. And sorry to say, but his numbers are coming along nicely, better than Ryan James at the same time Lius and a few others btw.

His ONLY problem well he has two, the main one is he is stupid and gets suspended and the other is he is in a role he shouldn't be in at this stage of his development.

If he gets his stupidity under control, he will be a good prop.
What? Jack has been around for like 5 years lol. He isn't even playing prop today.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t believe it go figure the refs leaving it to our final game of the season where we are winning the set restarts and penalties

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People shitting on Jack need to look at other top props and their first or second year in first grade.

Because that's where Jack is in his development. And sorry to say, but his numbers are coming along nicely, better than Ryan James at the same time Lius and a few others btw.

His ONLY problem well he has two, the main one is he is stupid and gets suspended and the other is he is in a role he shouldn't be in at this stage of his development.

If he gets his stupidity under control, he will be a good prop.
If he gets his stupidity under control he will be a great prop. He is fast too

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad, was reflection of a sad state of affairs, not that you tipped against them. Who would tip us with Sutton as the Ref even leading 16-0!
Ah sorry bro, it has an angry face not a sad, that's why I said calm down. All good brother

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What? Jack has been around for like 5 years lol. He isn't even playing prop today.
Exactly and like I said his STUPIDITY has kept him at about a 2 year prop for game time.

I know you hate him bit it is what it is, for the amount of games he has played to a few top props going on now his numbers stand up HAHAHAHA

TYou can laugh all you want but go check yourself LOL

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve always been a fan of Jack. Liked his potential when watching him at the warriors, have a soft spot for him, don’t care who the haters are, but he’s a great player and we need him.!!!
Under a good coach who can get the stupid crap out of his game he is very handy. Barrett took a gamble now he needs to show he can improve him.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Tigers did lose Cini earlier, they'd have been completely fucked.

Currently with 3 on the bench (assuming Mikaele hasn't done his jaw).