Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry boys and girls, I'm even with another dude in the tipping comp and it's came down to the last game, he has tipped dogs and I've tipped tigers so looks like I'm cheering for them *****. Won't be any frustrated comments from me today when we fuck up
Haha calm down @chisdog. Who the fuck would tip us

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hethro will do well next year in the new look team, and as well as the speed we are getting, he has it also as well as Mongrel and hunger, just needs to get his hits correct and he be a very dangerous doggie.

22 will be very very very exciting.!!!

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I ask for is a clean sheet, come on how long has it been since !!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People shitting on Jack need to look at other top props and their first or second year in first grade.

Because that's where Jack is in his development. And sorry to say, but his numbers are coming along nicely, better than Ryan James at the same time Lius and a few others btw.

His ONLY problem well he has two, the main one is he is stupid and gets suspended and the other is he is in a role he shouldn't be in at this stage of his development.

If he gets his stupidity under control, he will be a good prop.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me dead, where has this kick pressure been all year, kicking game better and deeper/higher today which helps though.