Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should he be reffing in these circumstances? Article is a bit deterring....
Well for the NRL to appoint him for our game he obviously can. But then again the NRL have always wanted us to lose.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if Seggy is the man to take us to a premiership, he's a bit of a drifter... still yards ahead of Lichaa but... I'm keen to see Woolford get a crack
Yeah but he does add something wherever he goes. James maloney is a drifter and probably won more premierships than anyone in the recent era so i dont think having a drifter in the club is gonna affect a teams premiership chances. Look at melbourne for another example. Salary cap has caused way more drifters these days. Cant blame em just chasing the better coin to support family.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think our last game at Kogarah was in 09 when we got cheated on the bell with Idris match winning try
I remember that one, that Fucking slimy little Turd - Sowed And that piece of Shit video Ref Clark,fucked us good & proper. I Think that prick with ears Clark got sacked the next day over that blatant, disgraceful decision.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that one, that Fucking slimy little Turd - Sowed And that piece of Shit video Ref Clark,fucked us good & proper. I Think that prick with ears Clark got sacked the next day over that blatant, disgraceful decision.
Your right he was dropped the following week for that call, now days a ref or video ref need to make multiple blunders per game just to get demoted to a less important game the following week

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weekend results have been sublime so far, nothing better then eels, rorters and manly losing all in the same week, now it's up to our boys to ensure the dragqueens are on that list too. C'mon dogs!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We usually cause an upset to the dragons just out from the finals.. so hopefully we keep up that trend and grab a win today.!!!

With price lewy an co you would think they could do the job.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did it cost us minor premiership also, I can't quite remember

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking forward to the game today it should be a beauty. The Dragons faithful will be full of emotion after the passing of Lance Thompson RIP.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to the game today it should be a beauty. The Dragons faithful will be full of emotion after the passing of Lance Thompson RIP.
Yep big occasion, poor bugger. Hoping it stays dry for match. Can't wait, gotta pub date with heap of mates, 50/50 split on teams should be fun!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We really need Knights to beat the Sharks at 2PM today. If Sharks win Dragons are in 5th position so will fire up to keep their Top 4 spot. That could get ugly for us.

Knights win keeps Sharks at bay in 5th.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We really need Knights to beat the Sharks at 2PM today. If Sharks win Dragons are in 5th position so will fire up to keep their Top 4 spot. That could get ugly for us.

Knights win keeps Sharks at bay in 5th.
Can't see the Knights winning that one without Ponga.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cost us the minor premiership too

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Will this be Hollands good or bad week? Lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cost us the minor premiership too
Fucked season... we were robbed 4 points on the ladder... Melbourne cheated the cap... the whole top 8 would have been different and I believe we wouldn't have played the Eels until the GF.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucked season... we were robbed 4 points on the ladder... Melbourne cheated the cap... the whole top 8 would have been different and I believe we wouldn't have played the Eels until the GF.
We had the Eels in that game until they took our wingers out with illegal play that fat slob Jarrod Hickey missed Hayne three times, made the Hayne plane look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.