Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah mate Hoppa had another fantastic game

His counter attacking from taking a defensive kick instigated Smith two 70m tries

He’s safe as houses at the back and has been consistently good since moving to fullback for Mbye (who has pace but nothing else is better than Hoppa)

Meaney to Fullback next year but Hoppa to Centre
À

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We will be in Sydney. However we won’t be able to go to the game as we have a family function unfortunately. See you guys next year.
Okay mate will do. Nice catching up with you guys at games and some pretty good discussions had this year.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...if I die, I hope it's after Klem rubs Fifita's fat mouth into the ANZ turf and teaches him the meaning of loyalty!
Having said that, didn't the fat fuck back out after a botched third-party backended deal? Fuck, the writing was on the wall even back then!
I think Fifita said upon agreeing verbally that he would consider going to rugby union and was then saying he didn’t rate the dogs club. His contract was ripped up

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I leave for Europe on Wednesday for 5 week holiday and In all likelihood that Bulldogs game will be the last NRL match I'll watch this year ( unless a few pubs in London are showing finals)... And it could not have been a better game to finish the season on...

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meaney to Fullback next year but Hoppa to Centre
Said it a few times this year, wouldn’t mind seeing him have a crack at 5/8th...he’s got vision, silky ball skills, can stand in, and get through tackles.

Reckon he could develop a kicking game, cause he’s a coordinated fukker.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Fox crew were going on about Luciano Leilua pre match as if he was going to singlehandedly tear us apart lol I barely noticed the guy, or any other Dragons player for that matter.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Fox crew were going on about Luciano Leilua pre match as if he was going to singlehandedly tear us apart lol I barely noticed the guy, or any other Dragons player for that matter.
i noticed him being a lazy bastard on the 3rd smith try

i mean smith does well once he is in open field but there is only a gap because leilua isn't where he should be

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can remember before the 1995 Grand final when a well known league pundit stated loudly on TV, "Well, Manly will win the grand final and they'll win it very well and this is why...!"

We beat Manly 17-4 :blush:

Malla

Reaction score
That annoyed the shit out of me. He's fat and lazy. Scored a soft try last week and apparently he's the second coming of Lazarus. All game he getting flogged by Jackson every time he touched the ball - he did not want a bar of it in the second half.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That annoyed the shit out of me. He's fat and lazy. Scored a soft try last week and apparently he's the second coming of Lazarus. All game he getting flogged by Jackson every time he touched the ball - he did not want a bar of it in the second half.

I think I even saw Frawley bring him to ground ffs

Malla

Reaction score
I think I even saw Frawley bring him to ground ffs
That's saying something!! He is fat and overrated but really that just shows where Dragons are at. Can't believe he is playing in the back row...

Status
Not open for further replies.