Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where not far off turning it around.[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s like a step back in time , history repeats it may be another 60 - 0 thrashing 96 - 0 to knights after 120 mins. Bulldogs are absolute garbage of a team. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!
The NRLOL IS GARBAGE!!!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's play kurt angles theme, and we all chant "you suck" when the team come out.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Half time report.

Appreciate we're playing garbage but with this stitch up - why would you play.
I counted 6 forward passes prior to our forward pass. Forward pass count called 1-0.
Then that last try. For the last 5 years, play gets stopped to check if that Dogs try. But not today.

And I have to listen to Johns wanking his way all through this.

Anyways - we learned a few things. TPJ is good once he forgets to pass the ball. Thompson has forgotten how to play football and our halves are shit.

Yay....

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
ciraldud’s presser:

‘That’s not who we are. Blah blah blah blah’

won’ttake any responsibility for his shit selections. Zero game plan. Fuck, I wouldn’t care if Gussacked the useless ****. This is a game he should have had them fucking firing for after that 66-0 raping. But instead he has us roll over and show our Soft bellies for a scratch. Embarrassing.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crossland is facing forward hits it forward and they say he knocks it back
Yeah that was a pretty obvious intentionl failure to apply the basic rules of the game by the bunker. But why, it's not as if the Bulldogs are likely to come back and win the game? I don't understand why they do this this in these circumstances. It's not like the Parra vs Dragons game where there was a clear business imperitive on the part of the nrl to have Parra win and get into the finals ....