Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really torn about this game if we lose it most likey keeps south’s and eels out of the 8, but I want redemption for the previous flogging

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Les Femmes d'Alger (English: Women of Algiers)
There’s a lot of drug use talk in this thread, perhaps I need to take some as I still have no idea what a Dalger is or why it’s referenced to Marley..

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get the concerns over Wilson. He’s lightning fast off the mark and has a deceptive step. He won’t break tackles like Skelton but he’ll step around tired defenders with ease. Deserves his spot in the team. No doubt Skelton should get another shot before the season is out.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get the concerns over Wilson. He’s lightning fast off the mark and has a deceptive step. He won’t break tackles like Skelton but he’ll step around tired defenders with ease. Deserves his spot in the team. No doubt Skelton should get another shot before the season is out.
He has a few things to work on but gotta love his attitude

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No concerns what’s so ever for me it’s valuable the game time his getting especially at season end his defensive mis reads will teach him plenty without harming the side.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No concerns what’s so ever for me it’s valuable the game time his getting especially at season end his defensive mis reads will teach him plenty without harming the side.
Its been an ongoing problem at the dogs with outside backs n defensive reads - different coaches different players same result - running in and end up marking space between players - happening still in all grades