Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Warriors - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Got my balls out and changed my tip to the Dogs pre game. Thought they were going to lose it at the end... but Lachlan Lewis came up with the big play ! What a great prospect he is.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It happens almost every week because the referees blow the other team back into it and we get tired-as any other team would.

We’ve been getting better and better and done if you still find reasons to botch and moan. Georgalis will never coach this side. Get used to it and get behind your team, man.

Sick of people raining in our parade every week when we are playing much better than we have a right to play given the rostering problems Hasler created and crooked refereeing we face every week.

It’s time people showed pay some respect. He’s doing a good job imho. Georgalis would be doing no better in these circumstances.
You lot need to stop sooking at the slightest bit of criticism of Pay. Our use of the bench was poor like it is almost evey week, no need to pretend like it isn't. We're on the back foot in the 2nd halves for extended periods because the timing of these changes is poor.

Also acting like there is some conspiracy against us is stupid, yes we got some shit calls but the Warriors also got some shit calls. Pay can't control the refs but he can control his bench rotations.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if it has been addressed, but why did Martin play ISP too

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think there was a try scored by the Warriors that didn't come off back- to- back- to- back sets. Our defence was outstanding. If we'd had this team, and Rhyse Martin kicking earlier in the year, we would be in the eight for sure.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. Lewis is the reason we won today. Lewis is the reason we won’t get the spoon!

Malla

Reaction score
We nearly got done because the referees were turning a blind eye to warriors infringements and pinging is that whole second half and we had no ball. No other reason.

You talk crap, dude.
Without a doubt! 2 calls that come to mind was the pushing Smith in the back and then Jackson got penalised for apparently tackling in the air. Either way it's great to see shit calls don't make the boys put their head down they just keep playing

Gavet also shoulder charged Klemmer on that hit but yeah nothing from the refs lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry if it has been addressed, but why did Martin play ISP too
To qualify for ISP in the finals. Has to play a certain number of games toward the end of the season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahahahaha, Pay made it harder??
What the hell are you on bro?? Loll

Did pay tell Hoppa to lose the ball on our own line that led to a warriors try?? Did Pay tell Frawley to give a penalty in the last tackle then warriors scored next set?? Did Pay tell Lewis to not find touch for the penalty we got??

Seriously man, wake up!
And i can just as easily argue that fatigue and lack of momentum contributed to some of those events. If we rotate our players more effectively and they're less fatigued then we're more likely to win back momentum? No? Our line speed can improve and we could force and error, we could have more possession, we could be more effective in the ruck, etc.

If you honestly think our rotations were great and well timed then so be it. You also need to stop sooking at any sort of criticism of Pay, i've literally complained about only a single aspect of todays game and you lot are acting like i'm blaming him for absolutely everything lol.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You lot need to stop sooking at the slightest bit of criticism of Pay. Our use of the bench was poor like it is almost evey week, no need to pretend like it isn't. We're on the back foot in the 2nd halves for extended periods because the timing of these changes is poor.

Also acting like there is some conspiracy against us is stupid, yes we got some shit calls but the Warriors also got some shit calls. Pay can't control the refs but he can control his bench rotations.
I agree to an extent. Ogden comes on far to late and makes an error... I didn't blame the kid he's just trying to make an impact in the limited time he is getting thanks to the coach having him warm the bench. It needs to be managed better and hopefully it's rectified in the off season

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And i can just as easily argue that fatigue and lack of momentum contributed to some of those events. If we rotate our players more effectively and they're less fatigued then we're more likely to win back momentum? No? Our line speed can improve and we could force and error, we could have more possession, we could be more effective in the ruck, etc.

If you honestly think our rotations were great and well timed then so be it. You also need to stop sooking at any sort of criticism of Pay, i've literally complained about only a single aspect of todays game and you lot are acting like i'm blaming him for absolutely everything lol.
But they were winning rotations by Pay.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That field goal was the sexiest thing I've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.