Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis should be in for Hoppa Neither will be around next year but at least Lewis can tackle

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's it.. even though it's lockdown, I'll find something better to do.. I ain't watching the crap that's about to unfold... we will get flogged and have been everytime Flanno has been in the 7 jersey.

I might go and smash my head against the fence.. it's more productive than watching that ravel play.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck,
Everytime I see knockonbore in the starting side, I scratch my head and think, fuck we must be absolute rock bottom.

How the fuck did he get another contract?
Based on what?
What has he done.
How does he get picked every week.

He is the modern day Michael Lichaa

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously when u look at our 1,6,7,9,13
Worst in the comp by a mile
Can’t walk without a spine
Gotta be our worst ever in those numbers .
Need to remix it in 2022
If I was barett ado Carr to 1 and dufty worth a shot pairing Burton as that’s where he played all his juniors had a awesome passing game .
Doggies faithful won’t be patient enough for Averilo ,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That's it.. even though it's lockdown, I'll find something better to do.. I ain't watching the crap that's about to unfold... we will get flogged and have been everytime Flanno has been in the 7 jersey.

I might go and smash my head against the fence.. it's more productive than watching that ravel play.
I agree,
Between him and knockonbore fuck, just shoot me already

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Enter Brian To’o…yes, he’s taller than Helata but the point is, not tall in today’s standards but runs for 200+ meters a game and can bust a game open. He gets good protection from his teammates in the air and he’s capable of contesting in his own right, but how do we know if it’s never tested? Helata led NSW cup in line breaks, where is his reward?
Hate to break it to you brother but Heleta is not Brian To’o, and is nowhere near that standard.

He’s 26. If he was as good as what people on here reckon he is then he would’ve cracked first grade somewhere by now.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously when u look at our 1,6,7,9,13
Worst in the comp by a mile
Can’t walk without a spine
Gotta be our worst ever in those numbers .
Need to remix it in 2022
If I was barett ado Carr to 1 and dufty worth a shot pairing Burton as that’s where he played all his juniors had a awesome passing game .
Doggies faithful won’t be patient enough for Averilo ,
Dufty would get carved up in defense playing in the halves. At least he can offer something at fullback sniffing around for an offload in and around the ruck and chiming in the back line like a second 5/8th in attack.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Avo five eight okay well done. Flanno halfback, just put BBO for fuck sake. Why is flanno there put Lewis instead .

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck,
Everytime I see knockonbore in the starting side, I scratch my head and think, fuck we must be absolute rock bottom.

Based on what?
What has he done.

Worse than liccha, okunbor has been crap since Junior reps, picked on potential got to 20s on potential. Has not delivered been tried in front row backrow centre n wing.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Avo five eight okay well done. Flanno halfback, just put BBO for fuck sake. Why is flanno there put Lewis instead .
Topine's a ~20-30 minute "hooker" and we can't pick Katoa because he's shit. That leaves BBO having to play hooker. I'd prefer Lewis over Flanagan but Lewis also isn't going to be here next year.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck,

Based on what?
What has he done.

Only thing i can think is the fact he is resigned and needs the mins for development. Other than that he is the dumbest footballer I have ever seen.