News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not the right conversion this a shot of the penalty goal when they went on to lead 2 zip It is next conversion.
Ok my bad I thought it was the first penalty goal. Let me inspect gimme a moment

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh dear. Apologies. Even the kicker seems to know he missed. Wtffff
Unless the only thing it seems as if. It’s gone above the posts and the angle from the camera woke exaggerate it. From the refs views directly behind it may have just been inside the posts.
IMG_5185.png

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reckon close to the 1st game this season that the Dogs got their fair share of the 50:50 calls

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless the only thing it seems as if. It’s gone above the posts and the angle from the camera woke exaggerate it. From the refs views directly behind it may have just been inside the posts.
View attachment 77747
That's the money shot for me he he kicked too high too bad no goal ha ha

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you ask the Kennel it should've been Skelton out there today instead. Wilson has been great.
Skelton should have been there today, he didn’t deserve to get dropped after the last outing. Although I didn’t think I’d be saying Foxx shouldn’t have played

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought Harrison was as solid and Thompson looked off the pace is reserves
Yeah you’re right - I was just pissed off when he lost the ball haha

He was solid

Thommo for Sutton
One Pom that needs to prove to us he needs a new contract to replace the dud Pom

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
TPJ was fkn awesome today. Big metres every carry
Yep , he was. Nearly his best game of the season for us

He really got us on the front foot today.

Strong carries, really pushed through the line, didn't overplay his hand and I don't recall an offload, or any errors.

Like CC said in the presser, that is what we need from him and we are a much better team when he plays like that

Next step is to play like that consistently

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was going to ask if anyone else thought that Kiks made TPJ play hard today...
It was probably the rev up from Tallis :grinning:

But yeah TPJ was epic. The guys would have won this match well but just keep making little mistakes and dont build pressure with all the lost possesson and missed tackles.

You can see there's lot there to build on if they get some leaders.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forwards rolled on well today, good to see the forward pack close to full strength. Tpj ran hard and kikau made a difference out in the edge

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Still can’t believe Isaako missed that kick.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep , he was. Nearly his best game of the season for us

He really got us on the front foot today.

Strong carries, really pushed through the line, didn't overplay his hand and I don't recall an offload, or any errors.

Like CC said in the presser, that is what we need from him and we are a much better team when he plays like that

Next step is to play like that consistently
He’s a keeper if he plays like that, that’s what he’s capable of…he ran each hit up like it meant something - unlucky not to score one too…when he’s in that frame of mind, he’s one of the best forwards in the game but your spot on, consistency is key for him.