News Round 22 vs Dolphins

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does everyone think players back doggies a chance?
What about if we rock up with another shit show ,does that mean no one is buying in on the togetherness love fest ? And we need to release everyone ?
Or someone just can’t cut it as coach?
Fans expect a solid season finish

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about if we rock up with another shit show ,does that mean no one is buying in on the togetherness love fest ? And we need to release everyone ?
Calling it we go unbeaten to finish the season

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not so confident ,if we throw in any more Newcastle shit shows coach has lost me 100 %,
The dogs with flair from 2022 are nothing but a distant memory

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the boys play to their potential, we can win this game. Lets see which tram shows up

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That bench is an absolute disaster where is the go forward from the bench???

Unless Waddell has another Ironman performance metres will be fuck all in terms of bench impact.
“ANOTHER” ?

That suggests he has had one in the past. Which game was this I must have missed it?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol the last few years have required us to have no chance of finals before we could actually play footy. Based on that we could very well win a few. This will also mask deficiencies and have them not addressed again in the offseason.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our biggest weakness is our middles getting dominated every week but the dolphins don’t have a dominant pack. They have got some decent forwards but most are at the back end of their careers. We should be able to hold our own in the forwards which gives us a chance.

In heaps of games this year we have had no chance because we get steamrolled through the middle

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Could change as soon as after today's performance if we play shithouse but I think we can win at least 3 to finish the season.
Knights gets a bit tougher now their charging into the 8(still beatable though)& ditto Manly..Canberra could go either way too I guess it depends on how much pressure their under at that stage.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the reasons I can't respect the assistant.
Agree in both games he held up strongly the bad defence that has been attributed to him thankfully hasn’t translated into NRL even more impressive given how shit our D has been