News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If
Skelton in for flange as utility gives the option to run him in the forwards to see how he goes and extra size off the bench.
If Mahoney is fit ciraldud won’t interchange him with flange will run him as a middle with 5 minutes left as per usual complete waste of a bench spot.
Knight in for Morrin for some extra size and grunt. We will get dominated by fins pack with team of midgets ciraldud has picked.
If Knight is in CC had a better not give him 16 minz on 30 off

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We're losing a fair bit in terms of metres from our back 5 with these changes. JAC is truly hopeless at this, would rather him not take a carry than carry the ball. Jake is below average and Wilson is probably slightly above average. Burns and Kiraz probably the two strongest so we will be reliant on them to get back early to take the second carry to get us going forward.
In the real world wingers are finishers and able to score long range tries.
A sad indictment if we had to play a back 5 with a view for them only to run it out of the red zone.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re way off the pace pal - no idea. They just signed Hughes again for 2024. Go down to McDonalds and pick up Ronald’s big red nose, wig and clown shoes.
Yeah been class hughes this year, hence why in an already reserve grade pack he keeps getting dropped to cup, stick to another sport bro

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah he was wide but the inside defenders didn’t man off and slide if he had of pushed in it was a simple catch and pass for the winger to score.
Our defensive structure on the edges has been diabolical all year we are too slow to get up and in. Super coach hasnt got the message thru yet.
You don't understand how the defense works, the inside guys were sliding but there was a huge hole between them and Skelton, he was caught flat footed too wide.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I like Skelton and think he will improve greatly… but don’t you just love how he threw a flick pass to nobody coming out of our end and panthers scored the following set… yet everyone turns a blind eye to this. Like you said, Skelton can win you a game but also lose you a game at the moment, so I think CC has just gone for the safer option
Skelton is miles ahead of Wilson

Cc is a pussy cat

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i would leave
Ha, no you wouldn’t.
Well, if you did with Alamoti, Burns and Casey all off contract at seasons end and with Avo already gone that sure would be a short sighted decision. And who’s to say he hasn’t been spoken to about 2024?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It is exactly what happened
I'm convinced many on here don't actually pay attention to the game and are too busy rage posting on here or stuffing their mouth with food and beer lol. During RFM's first stint of 27 minutes we conceded 4 tries and 8 infringements/errors. With those types of numbers your forwards are seeing fuck all ball with all their efforts going into defence. There's plenty of things to pick on from RFM's game but the amount of runs is such a lazy thing to look at.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm convinced many on here don't actually pay attention to the game and are too busy rage posting on here or stuffing their mouth with food and beer lol. During RFM's first stint of 27 minutes we conceded 4 tries and 8 infringements/errors. With those types of numbers your forwards are seeing fuck all ball with all their efforts going into defence. There's plenty of things to pick on from RFM's game but the amount of runs is such a lazy thing to look at.
Still strange he didn’t log at least 1-2 in the front row

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get what you're saying but his hit ups and run metres were pathetic 2 weeks in a row.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i thought maybe ko might jag a spot on the bench

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So we remove a player killing it in reggies, then does some really great work in his 2 games in first grade (granted he made a few errors) and then gets dropped…

So can CC explain how duds like Giraffe, Waddell, RFM who make continuous errors & lack of effort are somehow retained in the team for most of the season?

Can anyone explain this?
Those 3 are forwards and are the real problem with the Doggies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't need to watch the last game to tell people RFM is bog average.

Terrible middle, terrible SR.

Bet you he doesn't get picked up by another NRL club and he goes to England.