Votes: 26 23.9%
  • Souths 13+

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see no point in bringing Foran back at this stage of the season. He isn't part of the future so may as well use the remaining games to allow Lewis, Cogger or wakeham to get some game time.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to play Foran so he gets injured and we can medically retire him

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would you even consider Foran straight back in the team. Because of his name and what we are paying him. Its crap if either cogger or lewis are dropped both these kids deserve their spot and are the future of our team.we are building for the future. Lewis has defence which has improved our line along with DWZ. Sure his attack can be better. Foran can sit on the bench come on as an impact player if he lasts 20 minutes. Bet his not even 100% fit. Will Cringe to see this guy limp of the field again even though he gives his best but the guy is finished as an 80 minute player

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched them today at Belmore, whoever said that Holland/Hopoate had injury concerns is probably wrong... both looked fine... doubt Harper would come in because of injury.

Also Cogger back to the bench, meaning either To'omanga/Ogden/Elliot/RFM will drop out tomorrow.
Going off the last few weeks it will probably be Ogden making way for Cogger.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol why on earth would Pay drop Cogger?

Cogger has been going to the line with short passes linking up with Jackson, Hopoate. Lewis apart from his short range kicks against Penrith has done nothing. Will not take the line on.

Foran and Cogger IN. Lewis on the bench, JMK at dummy half. I doubt even Lewis gets dropped he does put his body on the line in defence.

However if anyone drops out from the spine it's Lichaa.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost our best side for year I'm hoping Harper comes in for Holland foran to start Lewis back to bench and Ogden in and either Elliot or Chris Smith not to play

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol why on earth would Pay drop Cogger?

Cogger has been going to the line with short passes linking up with Jackson, Hopoate. Lewis apart from his short range kicks against Penrith has done nothing. Will not take the line on.

Foran and Cogger IN. Lewis on the bench, JMK at dummy half. I doubt even Lewis gets dropped he does put his body on the line in defence.

However if anyone drops out from the spine it's Lichaa.
I would say keep Lewis in for this game. With Foran back, he will do Cogger's work + more. I think Pay is going for a defensive mentality as the Souths won't leak too many points and we have to have best defense for a chance to win. That's why I think Cogger is on the bench and Lewis is starting - his defense is very important tomorrow.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay is literally the dumbest **** in existence if he drops Cogger for Lewis/Foran. Pay has stuck with Cogger all season and now that he's finding some form and doing some good stuff he's going to drop him? Absolutely fucking bizarre if this happen...did do a similar thing with Ogden who played well when starting while Napa was out and then benched him for a clearly unfit Napa and then dropped him the following game.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would say keep Lewis in for this game. With Foran back, he will do Cogger's work + more. I think Pay is going for a defensive mentality as the Souths won't leak too many points and we have to have best defense for a chance to win. That's why I think Cogger is on the bench and Lewis is starting - his defense is very important tomorrow.
An under cooked Foran and Lewis in the halves is asking a lot from the defence. It’s not like Cogger has leaked that many tries and Lewis hasn’t been solely responsible for the defensive improvements.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The dumb fuck named elliot on the bench