Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting back to the actual football, it's nice to see a debut. We need to do this in the last few rounds.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm loving Smith having a run. If I get my way I'd have

11. Smith
12. RFM
13. JJ

Next year.

Reactions: GDR

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Damn it! Forgot about him lol

Just thinking out loud, but what about him playing centre?
Na. He moved from the centres to the forwards to crack the NRL years ago, probably just doesn't have it there.

Will be interesting to see what he does tomorrow and how Pay uses him, he could probably be that 3rd/4th forward off the bench that versatile enough to play through the middle and on edge if required.

Paul Samuel

Waterboy
Reaction score
So would I lol. Licha is shite. I just think that disrupting the ISP side would be detrimental for the club. Hence, licha holds his spot as there isn’t anyone else. Fingers crossed he’s not here next year
im over this rubbishing over Liccha tell me what he did so wrong in the win against the tigers ? what the FUCK did NU Brown do that was so amazing that we have to have him in at hooker over Liccha ... look at his stats over the year and compare them to the rest of the hookers in the game he would be mid table through every team .. i agree he is no C Smith but there aint many who are close to him .. the news im hearing is we are after Segeyaro .. i cant see him making 45 tackles and still be damaging from the scrum base .. he is 94 % tackle efficiency which is better thanmost players in the game including Cook and Ennis when he played for us .. i dont rate Brown he hasnt shown me enough to say he is a better option to Liccha .. nor did i hear anyone hammer Lewis for costing us the game against the Eels with that stupid option kick but Liccha was blamed for the loss against the raiders even though he was off the field when the raiders scored their 2 tries before the strip and had nothing to do with the break for the last try to actually cost us the game .. you keyboard warriors probably never played park football let alone first grade .. we havent got a better option and we have more issues to address next year than hooker, i think if we are chasing a hooker on Segeyaro money then we are silly than i thought a key half and front row fwd is what we need a big body

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Whose the cheating ref for this?
Referee: Ben Cummins (44.9% win ratio - last 10 games we've won 4 from 10).
Pocket Referee: Peter Gough (16.7% win ratio - we've won 1 from 6).
Touch Judges: Nick Beashel, Belinda Sleeman
Video Referee: Luke Patten
Senior Review Official: Steve Chiddy

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
im over this rubbishing over Liccha tell me what he did so wrong in the win against the tigers ? what the FUCK did NU Brown do that was so amazing that we have to have him in at hooker over Liccha ... look at his stats over the year and compare them to the rest of the hookers in the game he would be mid table through every team .. i agree he is no C Smith but there aint many who are close to him .. the news im hearing is we are after Segeyaro .. i cant see him making 45 tackles and still be damaging from the scrum base .. he is 94 % tackle efficiency which is better thanmost players in the game including Cook and Ennis when he played for us .. i dont rate Brown he hasnt shown me enough to say he is a better option to Liccha .. nor did i hear anyone hammer Lewis for costing us the game against the Eels with that stupid option kick but Liccha was blamed for the loss against the raiders even though he was off the field when the raiders scored their 2 tries before the strip and had nothing to do with the break for the last try to actually cost us the game .. you keyboard warriors probably never played park football let alone first grade .. we havent got a better option and we have more issues to address next year than hooker, i think if we are chasing a hooker on Segeyaro money then we are silly than i thought a key half and front row fwd is what we need a big body
It’s not what he did wrong v Tigers because he was very good

It’s what hasn’t done right since 2015

Paul Samuel

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s not what he did wrong v Tigers because he was very good

It’s what hasn’t done right since 2015

thats bullshit .. he claimed at least 4 MOM games for us the last season of Desball and before that he was handcuffed by Des ... sometimes i think you guys see the small picture and not the big issue .. our bench isnt great we need more big bodies to support Tolman and Klemmer a better half at least one and a speedy FB .. Liccha while not great isnt as bad as you guys make him out to be ...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
thats bullshit .. he claimed at least 4 MOM games for us the last season of Desball and before that he was handcuffed by Des ... sometimes i think you guys see the small picture and not the big issue .. our bench isnt great we need more big bodies to support Tolman and Klemmer a better half at least one and a speedy FB .. Liccha while not great isnt as bad as you guys make him out to be ...
Lichaa is poo. And i have wanted to give him as many chances as possible.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s fukn shit he isn’t good enough. He’s had so much time and he’s yet to have a cracker of a game. He’s had a handful of good games and that’s it. You must be his Mum.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
fair enough not worth the argument if you put it that way ... POO wow great point
His game has been broken down so many times on here, he isnt good enough and it's time to move on.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really worried about Fualalo starting - I don't think he's up to it. Was a bit better against the Tigers but seems to get hit and just stop and, even when he's standing in the tackle, can't get any leg drive. Mostly he just falls over on contact. He looked way better last year.

Has anyone noticed how many times Lewis gets in and supports our tacked player when they're about to get driven back? One where he helped Fualalo last week saved him from getting driven badly.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doggies to win against Broncos... another upset coming

Status
Not open for further replies.