Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Man of the match v Warriors last week too
Yup. We lose Klemmer and Pay brings in an edge forward? I mean i'm happy for Smith to get a shot but fuck me what more can To'omaga do lol.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Priest will be the messiah!

Also Manly are a classic example of bad forward recruitment. Not enough footy smarts in the forwards. Between Blake, Lane & Thompson. Their only intelligent forward is J. Trebojevic.

I think we are definitely short an edge forward, a Wade Graham or Kikau type who is smart in attack and skillful. I'd even sign Yeo if he was off contract.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The fuck does To'omaga have to do to get another shot ffs.
Fuck me you're scraping the bottom of the barrel to have a whinge here.

To'omagas brief spells in first grade was an absolute error and missed tackle fest.

He's got talent yeah but he's obviously been told to go back to reserve grade to work on his game and fix his discipline. And rightly so.

He'll get another chance though don't panic bra

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
..... and sheer shock horror to see lichaa starting yet again. Seeing he actually somehow managed to nab his second try assist for the year last week, and pay seems to love him, watch out for a new deal announcement from the club soon
You have cause to worry.
He will be back next season to torture you.
And me!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck me you're scraping the bottom of the barrel to have a whinge here.

To'omagas brief spells in first grade was an absolute error and missed tackle fest.

He's got talent yeah but he's obviously been told to go back to reserve grade to work on his game and fix his discipline. And rightly so.

He'll get another chance though don't panic bra
He was nervous and poorly injected into games. Pay even stupidly started him against a representative Dragons forward pack. He's gone back to ISP and been the best or close to the best forward basically every week. Should of had another crack by now instead of the fat fuck Eastwood.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Depends which Broncos team turns up. Raiders got a jump on them early but they still have the quality to hurt teams when they gain momentum. They have too much speed across the park for us.

Hate the Broncos with a passion so I hope we can beat them

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They aren't playing To'omaga because if he plays NRL until the end of the season, and NSW Cup make the finals, they won't be able to play him in the side. That would then result in the club having to field half of Ron Massey Cup just to play the finals.

We've used too many forwards in NRL this year.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You have cause to worry.
He will be back next season to torture you.
And me!!
Awesome, watching this asshat parading around for another year will probably force me into ritualistic suicide, just pass me the cyanide pill now :tonguewink:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Smith is a beast.. One of the commentators during an ISP game mentioned that he was the hardest worker in the gym of all the grades when he was at the Roosters.. I have a feeling he could be a regular starter by seasons end from what I've seen

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fuck does To'omaga have to do to get another shot ffs.
Fualalo and Eastwood getting in the way... Would like to see what Smith can do at NRL level. Seems to be abit better than ISP atm.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chris Smith is an indigenous second rower, signed mid season from Roosters.
Could play in the centres as well need be.

Runs some beautiful lines, and for a bloke his size he is alarmingly quick (about as quick as Montoya). Can see him causing some real problems against tired Broncos forwards.

His defence in the past has been hit and miss, but in NSW Cup so far he's been solid.
I've seen him go slow defending on the line twice... apart from that his a good solid player. Bit of Finucane and Jacko in him. Hopefully a late bloomer for us :grinning:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Woolford should have been promoted months ago to rotate with brown. So my suggestion is bring him in, we struggle to score points anyway and are playing to avoid the spoon, so what the hell
I dont think woolford is part of the top 30 ?
We need Lichaa because brown can’t play long minutes. Last week has was blowing after 15.
Next season it’ll be brown or woolford.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont think woolford is part of the top 30 ?
We need Lichaa because brown can’t play long minutes. Last week has was blowing after 15.
Next season it’ll be brown or woolford.
He is, according to the list that's been posted before anyway. But as Secretlifeofpets pointed out, we need him for our isp side for the remainder of the season, plus he was injured for half the year. I'm hoping we retain him and he gets his crack next season
(pun intended) ;)

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Smith is a beast.. One of the commentators during an ISP game mentioned that he was the hardest worker in the gym of all the grades when he was at the Roosters.. I have a feeling he could be a regular starter by seasons end from what I've seen
Yeah, I really liked the cut of his gib on the weekend in the ISP..he had that O’Meley streak about him, could be our next enforcer for Lewis.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Runs heaps hard and has footwork

Haven’t noticed any glaring misses in defence
Just can’t see him playing anywhere other than right edge

Or is pay going to push jacko into lock when smith comes on

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoping we cause an upset here and be a thorn in alot of sides and finish strong

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Runs heaps hard and has footwork

Haven’t noticed any glaring misses in defence
Just can’t see him playing anywhere other than right edge

Or is pay going to push jacko into lock when smith comes on
If it results in Jacko moving to the middle, jive Smith a back row jersey immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.