Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
while i dont rate katoa, topine is not a hooker. He is a edge or ball playing lock, but he needs a huge offseason, he is not a big body.
He's not a hooker, but if one of them had to play hooker because JMK went down then I'd rather it be Topine. He can also cover the centres. I don't see the point in Doorey at this stage, rather play Jackson on an edge and shift Elliott to lock if required.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fair call. Just one of the few who has a dig for every moment he is out there Regardless of what the score board says.
he probably wants some experience out there also, 19 and 21 year old halves pairing.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pros
BBO
Knockon dropped
Potato gets another run
Negs
Meowney still in the team somehow
Catoa.... fuck

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty happy with that might actually tune in on the weekend.probably would have liked to have seen hoppa dropped and avo centre and Lewis in at 7 offers more

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This could be the shittest game of the year. Be watching purely for Odo in the halves. Good game to blood him there as tigers are rubbish also

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly Flanagan needs a full in reserve grade. A full year guiding a team around learning to play in front of him... he can’t learn that at NRL level.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Flanagan take the record as a half for getting dropped the most in a season?

Once should have been enough. It can't be good for anyone to get openly dropped as much as he is. Leave the poor kid alone playing reserve grade. Looks stupid on the coaches part giving him that many chances. He's never led our team over 20 points and has had 4 games without putting points on. As halfback, thats enough to suggest he doesn't have it. Doesn't matter who else plays.

One of the better sides we have named this year.

Like others, cant believe Topine don't get a chance in prep for next year.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo must be sucking some solid D to keep his spot in the team. Can’t set up a play for shit.

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Other than BBO not really much to be excited about.

I hate seeing Meaney continue to be picked after signing elsewhere, there's also not much use swapping him and Allan around all the time.
I thought I'd seen Katoa play his last game for us but he keeps finding his way back into the team. Manu hasn't really shown much either in his limited game time, I'd rather see Heleta given a chance but I think match fitness might be an issue.

If we allowed the titans to score 30+ I'm not expecting this to be close either, bring on 22.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does Flanagan take the record as a half for getting dropped the most in a season?

Once should have been enough. It can't be good for anyone to get openly dropped as much as he is. Leave the poor kid alone playing reserve grade. Looks stupid on the coaches part giving him that many chances. He's never led our team over 20 points and has had 4 games without putting points on. As halfback, thats enough to suggest he doesn't have it. Doesn't matter who else plays.

One of the better sides we have named this year.

Like others, cant believe Topine don't get a chance in prep for next year.
I think @Berries might have to change the name of thread, because Flange has taken the mantle…

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looked like he had been eating Hash Browny’s yesterday. Absolute space cadet.
Renouf had to do all the tackling Featherington didn't want to.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He's not a hooker, but if one of them had to play hooker because JMK went down then I'd rather it be Topine. He can also cover the centres. I don't see the point in Doorey at this stage, rather play Jackson on an edge and shift Elliott to lock if required.
Elliott to lock. I just got a little soft and creamy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let him go bro… It’s ok, you are in a safe space here with other desperate loser Bulldog fans…
Even Napa out tackled Featherington, I really want to know what he's doing in defence.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this named side runs out on the weekend: 30+ to the Tigers.

I'd prefer we did this instead.
1. Nick Meaney
2. Kiko Manu
3. Corey Allan
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Tui Katoa
6. Bailey Biondi-Odo
7. Jake Averillo
8. Ava Seumanufagai
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Jack Hetherington
11. Jackson Topine
12. Adam Elliott
13. Josh Jackson

14. Lachlan Lewis (covers injuries) / Brad Dietz if fit.
15. Dylan Napa
16. Chris Patolo / Lachlan Lewis (if Dietz fit)
17. Matt Doorey

18. Joe Stimson

Hoppa is too slow and makes too many mistakes in defence.
Manu named because the only other option is Okunbor.
Tui Katoa back on other wing as he's okay.