Official Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Panthers Discussion Thread

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why not try Harper, Kalache.

The year is gone, it's the perfect opportunity to see if they are up to first grade and can be used next year.
Why wen you got the best centre in the game Kerrod Holland, who got stepped on like a cockroach last week

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Actually should be

1. DWZ
2. +Okunbor
3. Holland
4. Hopoate
5. Reimis
6. Cogger (right)
7. Lewis (left)
8. Tolman 50
9. -JMK 80
10. +Ogden 50
11. CHN 50
12. Jackson 80
13. Elliott 50

14. +RFM 30
15. -Napa 30
16. Toomaga 30
17. Smith 30

Only other option should be starting Lichaa with JMK > RFM on the bench and/or Fualalo in over Toomaga, but they're both leaving after this season so what is the point in playing them.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck, whats going on with Foz?!
Extended bench and might play to non-existent this week!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers won a shit load in row lost last week thinking the bubble has burst for them I reakon we can pinch this one dogs in a close one my tip

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Panthers won a shit load in row lost last week thinking the bubble has burst for them I reakon we can pinch this one dogs in a close one my tip
On paper we're not so far off compared to the other teams we've played recently. I think we have a 20-30% chance. We could just get completely banged out tho too.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On paper we're not so far off compared to the other teams we've played recently. I think we have a 20-30% chance. We could just get completely banged out tho too.
Nah I’m feeling quietly confident for once dogs in a close one and that’s coming from the head this time

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran not even named.The way Pay spoke in the after game press conference I don’t think he’s playing again for a while. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play again this year.
Tough going when we can’t get our marquee million dollar man on the field yet again.

Surely if he can’t get fit for the remainder of the year we’ll have some grounds for a medical retirement?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tough going when we can’t get our marquee million dollar man on the field yet again.

Surely if he can’t get fit for the remainder of the year we’ll have some grounds for a medical retirement?
I think there's so many hoops to jump through to get a medical retirement and the biggest one will be if Foran actually wants to retire.

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate they got brought back down to earth last weekend, we are the bounce back game. They will tear us a new one.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Break out the champagne.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fuck, whats going on with Foz?!
Extended bench and might play to non-existent this week!
Yeah, this is getting really problematic.
Since being with us he's only managed 22 games out of a possible 43. I appreciate that people get injured but a 50% play record isn't great.
I wish him well and hope he gets back on real soon as each game he doesn't play costs us a bundle. (.....about $40k per game if he's on $1M per season)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone actually know what is really going on with Foran? Wasn't it reported he was ready to play after the bye?

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
New nothing would change pay is a stubborn fuckwit that got no idea
He picks the same useless fuckwits week in and week out what more does Morgan Harper (yes he is in our top 30) to do to get a go he will probably fuck Wakeman up drops him after 3 games then will probably bring him back this week and drop him a week later continues to keep RFM (I no is currently injuryed) Ogden and onkbur in CC I got nothing against Meaney but he is not a winger and the worse part is it looks like where stuck with pay for another 12 months

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone actually know what is really going on with Foran? Wasn't it reported he was ready to play after the bye?
Apparently he was coming close to playing last week but Ayoub pushed him too hard on Friday and re injured it. That was posted by Big M last week and going off what’s happened since it looks like he’s spot on.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

The club would love to medically retire him, but Foran himself thinks he can keep going.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ben Cummins and the token as refs again!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Foran was a race horse he would have been down 20 injuries ago. It's almost cruel allowing him to try and play on.