Official Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Panthers Discussion Thread

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finchie has all the answers doesn’t he? Will let you know that there was a full contact hitout against Reggie’s on the Thursday,with a referee and the works.No wonder Reggie’s were flat on Saturday.Foran was already out by then not at captains run.
Players weren’t told until after media had left and most weren’t happy but their not paid to be happy lol.
Pay wants Foz to medically retire and they barely talk.Most of the players bar the obvious arse lickers don’t communicate with him.Shit loads more but you get the drift no doubt.
My question is if there is no communication, how is he still there?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck, whats going on with Foz?!
Extended bench and might play to non-existent this week!
Like the old saying goes, he's like a tampon. In for 1 week out for 3.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I guess all this inuendo about Pay and Foz' relationship has been ok'd by the Board?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow, we are a mess on and off the field.

PS Finchie is a good guy, may have been fed dud info, happens to all of us. My inside Goss man is an ex-board member, even he had dud info sometimes.
Don’t believe the dribble
We’ve know pay and Foran are on shaky ground for over 12 months
Foran has more footy nous and talent in his left nut than pay has in his entire body.
Foran did everything he could to rehab his body and be fit for the bris game yet mr pay didn’t think we’d need him. He was cleared to return back then, why wasn’t he named. Did he get injured at training then too!!!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t believe the dribble
We’ve know pay and Foran are on shaky ground for over 12 months
Foran has more footy nous and talent in his left nut than pay has in his entire body.
Foran did everything he could to rehab his body and be fit for the bris game yet mr pay didn’t think we’d need him. He was cleared to return back then, why wasn’t he named. Did he get injured at training then too!!!
Tell me pay is getting sacked soon

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course Pay’s happy with the crap that was dished out against Roosters...
The Roosters 3rd try came on the back of Lewis dropping the ball from the kickoff restart. Then the try was scored after Manu ran straight into Holland preventing him from going for Tedesco out the back. It was a blatant shepherd that nobody bought up. So score should of been 14-12 to Roosters. Then when we got the penalty in front at end of game being only 2 points down we would of levelled up at 14-14. So dont tell me we showed nothing last week. #talktheteamup

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why change a winning team that only lost by 8 when they played bad enough to lose by 40?

Only 30 plus games more of Pay as coach to go.. But let's all celebrate the fact that he's still coach so we can see more selections like these..
Do you even watch the game? I had the binoculars on the Roosters players in the 2nd half and Im telling you they had no idea how to put us away. We had tightened up our defensive lapses from the 1st half and the Roosters had nothing. We scored 2 tries and they scored a try off a shepherd 2nd half.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you even watch the game? I had the binoculars on the Roosters players in the 2nd half and Im telling you they had no idea how to put us away. We had tightened up our defensive lapses from the 1st half and the Roosters had nothing. We scored 2 tries and they scored a try off a shepherd 2nd half.
I watched the same game as everyone else. The Roosters were pathetic. They played down to our level and made more errors and gave away more penalties than we did. They were in cruise control the whole game because they knew they couldn't lose. Especially after being up 14 nil. They should have been up 30 nil in the first half. The second half they clocked off and we played with more urgency, grinded away and scored some scrappy tries.

But the Dogs attack was still massively disjointed and there was zero cohesion. It's a miracle they scored two tries. Wakeham should play because at least he can create unlike Lewis and Cogger.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran not even named.The way Pay spoke in the after game press conference I don’t think he’s playing again for a while. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play again this year.
Well he has racked up his annual game quota already...

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Foran is fit he is in the side, that's all there is to it. He is our highest paid player (just saying it hurts ) and our most creative. Not sure what our coaches see most weeks but scoring 0-12 points ensures you are never rally in a winning position. We are stuck with him so lets get everything we can out of him.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bingo
And manly have made small enquiries.

Pay thinks his love child cogger is better than Foran lol
How could the club pressure Foran out?
People seem to forget that Foran is from a wealthy high class family with a lot of commonsense and high priced lawyers if required.

I'm hearing at least one player contracted for 2020 may seek a release in November to extend his NRL Career at another club. His manager has made enquiry with the club about after next season and has got silence from the club. But I can't see Foran leaving early his pride alone will ensure he is around next season to prove something on the field.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have 2 videos showing Foran is fit and healthy and training with tony Ayoub )fitness test)
Hope their date stamped or maybe Jacko is lying to lol