Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That has no relevance to what I had to say.

Our nsw cup team got lapped today. Not one player in that side pressed any sort of claim for first grade. But yeah, blame the selections ffs.

He keeps picking the same shit players because the alternatives are SHITTER !!!!
ONE game of NSW Cup you base that on.

They played the team who are now leading the competition in North Sydney, got beaten by them earlier in the year by 2 points and FYI Bulldogs Canterbury Cup team is not only 2nd on the ladder they have the best differential and still have least points scored against them this year in the Canterbury Cup.

People are on here every week complaining about picking the same shit forwards, like Waddell and Knockonbor isn't anywhere near a first-grade player, he's Canterbury Cup level at best.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
24-18 at half time against the side coming first was a good effort, all their tries came of the back of penalties and our errors.

Wonder how the second half would of gone if we didn’t lose our 7.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm taking this into the PM's. U mind if I use the existing thread with the big man and the 95er?
Good choice. Best not to do what everyone else does and flood these threads.

Btw, highly doubt that 04 Dreaming is Flanagun
He is hiding behind VPNs but based on his posting style and other factors, pretty sure he's another Nasheed account.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Good choice. Best not to do what everyone else does and flood these threads.

Btw, highly doubt that 04 Dreaming is Flanagun
He is hiding behind VPNs but based on his posting style and other factors, pretty sure he's another Nasheed account.
Thanks. I'll add that to the new spreadsheet I created to keep track. All 3 are the same person. Got it.

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
24-18 at half time against the side coming first was a good effort, all their tries came of the back of penalties and our errors.

Honestly, the losing Sexton part made no difference. Our defence is diabolical, it's the worst I've ever seen it and worse than the spoon years, it's an utter disgrace.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Might have lost 44-36.. 7 doesn't organise or control the defence.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll add that to the new spreadsheet I created to keep track. All 3 are the same person. Got it.
I keep forgetting that you weren't hanging around the Kennel much when Flanagun was a normal person. Before he lost his mind. The only time he would go crazy was when he polished off two bottles of red. Now he's basically the left-wing version of Nasheed.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ONE game of NSW Cup you base that on.

They played the team who are now leading the competition in North Sydney, got beaten by them earlier in the year by 2 points and FYI Bulldogs Canterbury Cup team is not only 2nd on the ladder they have the best differential and still have least points scored against them this year in the Canterbury Cup.

People are on here every week complaining about picking the same shit forwards, like Waddell and Knockonbor isn't anywhere near a first-grade player, he's Canterbury Cup level at best.
I have watched about half a dozen nsw cup games mate. The standard is pretty ordinary.

Waddell went ok yesterday but I take your point about Okonbur. He should be spending some time back there.