Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You should know I only have one active account on here. I have only ever made one dupe account and I actually tagged you into a conversation as soon as I created that account, letting you know exactly who I was, why I created that account and that it was the only alternate account I’ve created on here.

You know perfectly well that the only dupe account I’ve created is 2099Premiers…. And that I have not used that account since Flanagun was reinstated. It was banned as soon as I admitted who I was on here, and as far as I know it is still banned.

Now you are deliberately spreading lies about so called Flanagun dupe accounts which you know have nothing to do with me… and you have the nerve to say I’m the one bringing drama onto other threads?

I don’t care what is said in the cricket threads, but your bitterness is pretty clear from the way you are pushing this silly conspiracy theory as truth and abusing the trust I showed in you.

As for @Gene Krupa / Kaz, I didn’t take a shot at her at all… she butted into an exchange that had nothing to do with her, and accused me of creating a number of accounts I am not responsible for. So she got told to mind her own business.

I don’t appreciate anyone accusing me of being somebody I’m not, but in Kaz’s defence at least she might have genuinely believed I was responsible for those accounts. You have no reason to believe anything of the sort, considering how open I was with you about what happened. I obviously put trust in the wrong bloke. To insinuate I told you something I never told you, when in fact I told you the truth in confidence is about as low as it gets. So at least be man enough to admit I never told you I was responsible for any of these other accounts and you have no evidence to support what you are claiming.

Besides anything, @04 Dreaming has some very different ideas to me outside of footy. I’ve seen him using homophobic slurs on here, which anyone who knows me would know it’s not something I have done. If other people want to do it, good luck to them. But it’s not my style and never will be.

@ASSASSIN@Mr 95% … you were included in the discussions about my 2099Premiers account. Can you guys back me up on this, please? I’m sick of the constant insinuations… and really pissed off that someone I trusted with the truth would attempt to spread mistruths or at very least present unsubstantiated suspicions as facts.
You only ever use the Flangun account.. I’ve posted it before and I will post it again. You do not hide you don’t pretend to be anyone else.. The 2099Premiers was just muck around one when you got banned..

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs were the biggest spenders in the competition at the end of '22. We have a team on paper that should be making the top 8 but a spate of injuries and little or no depth in our forwards, who have been underwhelming to say the least.

CC keeps picking some shit players week in, week out. Some of these players are taking the piss with the money they're on.
How many of our players would displace someone in a top 8 team. Name them.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. Not many pundits had us finishing in the 8.

We had a decent finish last year but we still ended up something like 16 points out of the 8.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
24-18 at half time against the side coming first was a good effort, all their tries came of the back of penalties and our errors.

Wonder how the second half would of gone if we didn’t lose our 7.
The way we defended it wouldn’t have mattered. Sexton didn’t have 30 points in him for the second half.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no charge for cobbo
How is this for consistency, the League is bending over backwards trying to minimise head knocks= concusions but allow ebbows to the head/face.
Cobbo should have been sent off. We lost Sexton for the remainder of the game.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How is this for consistency, the League is bending over backwards trying to minimise head knocks= concusions but allow ebbows to the head/face.
Cobbo should have been sent off. We lost Sexton for the remainder of the game.
nothing will change unless it happens to a big name player

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take it you’ve been living under a rock or you have an acute case of CRAFT. Can’t remember a fucken thing.

We’ve signed Mahoney and Kikau at the end of last season. Mahoney hasn’t been great in a shit forward pack and Kikau has been out with a long term pec injury. Thompson has been out long term. JAC and Burton are rep players playing behind a shit pack. Our backline will stronger again next year with Chrichton and Xerri signed but we need forwards to compete with the top teams.

Enough for you

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take it you’ve been living under a rock or you have an acute case of CRAFT. Can’t remember a fucken thing.

We’ve signed Mahoney and Kikau at the end of last season. Mahoney hasn’t been great in a shit forward pack and Kikau has been out with a long term pec injury. Thompson has been out long term. JAC and Burton are rep players playing behind a shit pack. Our backline will stronger again next year with Chrichton and Xerri signed but we need forwards to compete with the top teams.

Enough for you
So Ado carr, Burton, Mohoney Thompson and Kikau?
5 out of our 30 player squad would make a top 8 side ?
Case closed.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Good choice. Best not to do what everyone else does and flood these threads.

Btw, highly doubt that 04 Dreaming is Flanagun
He is hiding behind VPNs but based on his posting style and other factors, pretty sure he's another Nasheed account.
Who is Horse these days? :grinning:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dolphins putting up a great fight which means penny will definitely put 50’on us next week

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You only ever use the Flangun account.. I’ve posted it before and I will post it again. You do not hide you don’t pretend to be anyone else.. The 2099Premiers was just muck around one when you got banned..
Thanks, Fam. I appreciate you backing me up on this. Pisses me off when people talk shit. Especially when they were told the truth of a matter.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Good choice. Best not to do what everyone else does and flood these threads.

Btw, highly doubt that 04 Dreaming is Flanagun
He is hiding behind VPNs but based on his posting style and other factors, pretty sure he's another Nasheed account.
Exactly, La familiar.

Basic arguments may be the same, but posting styles are night and day. All these accusations are getting annoying. I never even thought of creating a dupe account until my OG account got banned, and I’ve never even thought of using my dupe account since my OG account got reinstated.

I enjoy @04 Dreaming’s footy related posts, because I think underneath the shit stirring, there is a lot of truth to most of them…. Just like there always was with my posts. But that’s as far as our association goes… a few similar ideas about footy.