OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Our defence and fitness was a lot better. Our mistakes are still shit and attack still clunky.
I think sexton is the better half hutcho just doesn’t have it

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love watching the tigers match, I'm happy we're way better in defence especially how crap the dragons are. On top of that RFM misses the tackle against the Bula try lol.

We have only conceded 24 points both trials. +6

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sharks took it easy on us plus no Nico hynes
Easy we stopped multitalo and Kennedy, it was 12 points. One try was off a mistake, fuck all these ***** here are boring. So over hearing the crap, it’s a trial! Shark missing a halfback.. so what ? We don’t even know who our halfback is and we’re gonna tie with potential top 4 team this year

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutcho is an average backup for the #7 and can also fill other spots when needed

We need to stop playing musical chairs with the #7, and leave Sexton there until the young pups are ready in a few years.....It is what it is

Reactions: ATT

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love watching the tigers match, I'm happy we're way better in defence especially how crap the dragons are. On top of that RFM misses the tackle against the Bula try lol.

We have only conceded 24 points both trials. +6
That is fake news brother, RFM wasn't responsible for any of the tries conceded. Ben Hunt missed the tackle on Bula right on half time.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutcho is an average backup for the #7 and can also fill other spots when needed

We need to stop playing musical chairs with the #7, and leave Sexton there until the young pups are ready in a few years.....It is what it is
Need someone with more experience to help Joe and Woods come thru the system. As average as Hutcho is with the ball he’s a pretty good defender.
Anyway that’s just my feel is that CC is going with Hutcho because of his defence

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
No charges.

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
  • Karl Oloapu (neck, indefinite)
  • Ryan Sutton (knee, indefinite)

Always a Bulldog

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Btw - anyone know what we are doing next weekend? We don't actually play for 2 weeks and with so many players lacking game time it seems odd not to play some sort of trial.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
My final comments:

Curran just looked too good to be kept out of the starting side. I thought Salmon helped our shape in attack but our sole try came off the back of Curran’s deft pass at the line.

There are some imbalances in the team and they are mostly in the spine. It isn’t just one player. Crichton gives us defensive starch on the edge but potentially and at fullback he could transform our attack from being dismal to competent. Time will tell but I think the move is inevitable.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well get ready for Ciraldo to pick Hutch as halfback….thats the way it’s looking and I just don’t get why when sexton offers so much more