OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You’ve got zero evidence of ‘corruption’ Alzz you’re just an emotional wreck after a loss. I’d live to see you out in the middle controlling a game - the laugh emojis would set new records :tearsofjoy:.
Really bro can you blame him or anyone else for calling corruption?

Fuck me that was putrid tonight.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we have no go forward
we have no attack.
we still look clueless in attack as we did in the last few years.

stating the obvious i know.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
But but but last year they would of put 40 on us..... lol

Na but apart from some fuck ups, defence was FG standard.

Attack looks worse than last year BUT the D kinda looks better.

But the effort is there, even against a corrupted ref.
At least we look fit and play at a decent speed, as opposed to the last few years...

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The issue is our attack guys. We only ever manage to score one try and sometimes 2 if we are lucky per game . As soon as we concede a few tries mentally it’s game over. We can’t compete with teams if we are only capable of scoring 1 try . It’s almost impossible for us to win games unless we score points . If we had strong attack it would not matter if we concede a few tries as we be capable of coming back .

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No support when Kiks and Burton were running is alarming! Where the fuck was Tafee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So at about the 20 min mark - Burton passes to Kikau around the sharks 20. He makes a break. He's looking inside for the pass back to Burto and....

Burto is setting up for the next set so Kikau takes the tackle. That would have been 12-0.

Anyone. And I really mean anyone. That is on the Burto train right now is fckng delusional.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sexton in for Hutch.
Tracey to fullback - Taafe out.
Xerri into the centres - Kiraz to the wing.
Wilson out if Fox is ready to come back.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
IMHO, Critta is not getting involved enough. When he was at Panfers, he would always try and get the ball at dummy half and try to run. I have not seen him once get into dummy half, let alone run with the ball. He is just sitting out next to Kikau and waiting for tge ball. Also, Tracey didn't do anything bad, but he did not make any difference at all. Would have preferred Xerri instead and put Tracey at fullback instead of Taaffe. Taaffe to the bench as 14, then theow him in the halves, giving Hutch a breather.
CC has to try and mix it up as we can't score points with this combination we have now.
Haha Critta not getting involved enough... Poor **** is stuck outside Burton

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a tough loss. A few calls didn’t go our way but our undersized pack stated to get pushed back with 20mins to go. Losing a prop in the first set didn’t help either did the Kikau no try when the ref got in the way. Our defence showed a lot more resolve for most of the game. I think Taffe would be under pressure he’s dropped the ball at critical times 2 weeks in a row. Tracey to FB Fox back to wing next week.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Critta
2. Skelton
3. Xerri
4. Burton
5. Tracey
6. Hutch or Sex
7.Taaffe
8. Kikau
9.Reed
10. Poasa
11.Preston
12. Curran
13. King

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m happy to say I’ll watch all games this year as opposed to last year. Team is much better, proof is next week against a team I believe we should win.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutchison and Burton simply cannot organise a set play and its so evident that we end up going one-out near the ruck a lot of the time. Work it to the 5th and then give to Burton for a thoughtless kick. That's pretty much the jist of it unless someone produces some individual brilliance.
Hardly any shape at all and it's so fucken easy to read.
Post of the night