Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Penrith were up for it they played like they were playing their first home game on their 50th anniversary. They cant play better. We kept at it though.

As i said when it was 12-0...not worried coz penrith always start well but cant play that way for 80. Our defense improved after that. They scored their last try less than 1/4 way into the game. We did it with tolman out most of the match and still didnt use elliott at all

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cant believe the over criticism of Garvey here.

I thought he was solid in his first game tonight.

Love the never say die attitude from Dogs.

too many stand outs, Graham, Jackson, Hopa, Mbye, Klemmer, and also top effort from Reynolds after getting injured even though he wasnt his best.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we deserved to win that because we scored more points than them, also they owe us one of these type games from 2 years ago

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa safe as houses with those high balls
Very happy we have in

Scooby doooo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
New combina
How did we win that game? We could not of played any worse. Reminds of that match against Cronulla in 2013 where they bombed about 6 tries and we managed to get home.
How many debutants? I think they did well considering... Started to gel better 2nd half

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really? Good kicker but was still crap. But it's his first game.
Have seen plenty of Cup players have a worse first grade debut. Anyone who thought he'd be a star was dreaming, but he was solid, he can certainly compete as a backup outside back. It will be interesting to see if he takes this experience and steps his game up to the next level.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
You have to know how to win ugly... and f**k me did we do that tonight. Heaps of errors, crappy calls, bad decisions, but got the points.

These are the games that seperate the top 8 from top 4

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have to admit, love Holland's confidence lol

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We won ugly but its the 2 points that count. Hopefully we kick on and string a few more wins.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well it seems good news on the injury front. All boys look okay. Penrith because of the freebie that they got after Jimmy was put on report actually had 9 interchange and we still had one fresh guy on the bench. Not the best game but we out toughed them tonight and those really hard wins will hold us in good stead as the year progresses.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Love Garvey's passion when Holland kicked that goal
Agreed, and the rest of the team too. Really looking like a good spirit is in the team right now. Reckon they loved having the two debutants on the field today, they were willing them on the whole match.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have seen plenty of Cup players have a worse first grade debut. Anyone who thought he'd be a star was dreaming, but he was solid, he can certainly compete as a backup outside back. It will be interesting to see if he takes this experience and steps his game up to the next level.
I'll be honest I have just been going off what people have been saying. First time I see him play

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Garvey had poor service but man he tackled his arse off, 63 tackles wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.