Round 2: Dogs vs Panthers Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
It is a big occasion for Penrith and they will be up for this. I still expect us to win but not easily. Dogs by 7

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm worried about this one... Panthers players last game loved a good testicle tickle, and got absolutely no penalty for it.

I expect all our players will end up with full on prostate and sack examinations by full time.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm worried about this one... Panthers players last game loved a good testicle tickle, and got absolutely no penalty for it.

I expect all our players will end up with full on prostate and sack examinations by full time.
Could be an easy source of penalties. The Canberra boys weren't ready for such shock tactics, but being forewarned, Dogs players should be thinking "stop, scream as high pitched as possible, fall over into fetal position, continue screaming and also gasping". At the very least its good for a laugh, and at best an opposition player get penalised and will have to spend the rest of their career being asked if he likes them salted or unsalted.

Player I would most like to see do this: Sam Kasiano.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry guys but does any know how to pm somebody because I don't think mine is working & i don't know why.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry guys but does any know how to pm somebody because I don't think mine is working & i don't know why.
click on the profile picture > select start a conversation

OR

Click 'inbox' which is located in the top right of your screen, and click "start a conversation" below it

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
International centre Dean Whare will return from injury for Penrith and create a backline shuffle. Will Smith has been dropped from the Panthers’ side, replaced by Dallin Watene-Zelezniak at fullback, and Waqa Blake will move to the wing to accommodate Whare.

It’s been confirmed Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa will miss four weeks with a knee injury. Craig Garvey replaces him in the No.9.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whare is a big in for them, underrated but waqa on the wing will be a bit suspect in defence. hope he's on ronas side

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone kindly provide the odds, please ?

~c.

Status
Not open for further replies.