Round 2: Dogs vs Panthers Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But I don't get why Shaun lane isn't in first grade? He was on fire last year. Did he turn shit in the off season or something?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching from a cheap Melbourne hotel room. No Foxtel, but its on Gem here.... now I have to listen to Gus' dribble about Penriff.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But I don't get why Shaun lane isn't in first grade? He was on fire last year. Did he turn shit in the off season or something?
It has been said a million times lol. Elliot smashed it during preseason has earnt the spot. Des ACTUALLY made a change based on form lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Decent crowd building out here
A lot of dogs fans which is awesome to see
When the team plays with heart and pride in the jersey, we fans turn out in our droves in support!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer is in beast mode tonight an is looking a million bucks
He's in for a big one

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It has been said a million times lol. Elliot smashed it during preseason has earnt the spot. Des ACTUALLY made a change based on form lol
So tim Browne outplayed Shaun lane?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm really worried about holland
Looks too small for a centre
Hope he proves me wrong big time

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He takes a deep breath, it's me versus the butterflies and the butterflies are winning. C'mon doggies!!!!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lane is an edge forward, Browne is a prop.
Whateverrr Marley warley karley larley sarley.
We complain when des doesn't make a change and complain when he does haha.... Maybe I should talk for myself lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Decent crowd building out here
A lot of dogs fans which is awesome to see
When the team plays with heart and pride in the jersey, we fans turn out in our droves in support!
Is it hot there? There's a cool breeze in the hills

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
My take isnhe ball handling when we want to play a certain style. High completion rate and direct play go hand and hand. Also jacko and williams playing big minutes . Dessie wants direct play and forwards to minimise the side ways crap means more roll through the middle . Hence the bench. I think lane will be on the teamas the teams gells and settles in the halves and spine. But thats just my opinion.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So tim Browne outplayed Shaun lane?
Browne is part of the core 17. Has been for a while. Lane is a rookie. He will have to play badly or get injured to be replaced by lane. Origin time we will need Lane or if we get an injury to a forward, which happens often enough

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As per program as the boys take to the field. Lots of Dogs fans at the ground. Here come the chocolate soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.