Official Round 19 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well fucking said. Its exactly how i see it too. But oh no dean pay is a good coach .fuck off cnuts!!

If Pay gave these kids as many chances as Elliot and.Smith have had and they failed, then i wouldnt go off at Pay. But simple fact is he hasn't at all.

Toomaga vs Dragons last year is perfect example at how fucked Dean Pay is and how he used the kid so poorly.
All you do is regurgitate what other people say. Every post of yours on this thread I've heard before off other posters. One day you might form your own opinion, maybe

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All you do is regurgitate what other people say. Every post of yours on this thread I've heard before off other posters. One day you might form your own opinion, maybe
Lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd still like to see these changes before kick off
-Meaney +Okunbor
-Cogger +Foran
-Fualalo +Ogden (starting over Napa)

RFM can't get into the side unless he replaces CHN (which I wouldn't do) or we run 1 Hooker/no Utility. There is also the option to have Jackson play Lock and Smith drop out of the side (I actually haven't minded Smith's output, but that seems to be very debatable on these forums, so if he can play Prop and did and Toomaga was dropped I'd be cool with that too) freeing up a Second Row position. It wouldn't change much, but I still think we can field a slightly better side.

Last edited:

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is exactly what i don't understand and what the idiots like Horse and the other fuckwits that back Pay.
Tualau had massive wraps on him yet died in the ass when pay is here. Toomaga hardly ever used ogden keeps getting dropped
While
ELLIOT AND SMITH get picked every fkn week, week in week out.

Yet Seibold has a team of 19yr olds and they shit all over our team. Yes there players are talented, so are ours. They are missing a coach who believes in them and players who will take them under their wing. Tolman Jackson and Napa arent those Steven price type player that will help develop these talents..
That is an excellent point. The Broncos have had their own rebuild in a short period off time and achieved results. The rebuild not to our extent but with young players. We keep using young players as an excuse . Our failure has been poor coaching and favouritism to certain players.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't bring myself to watch a massive try haul for the Roosters. I'm ashamed that I have no faith in our team, but too many dismal years of meekly surrendering without a fight has dulled my enthusiasm to turn up and cheer. It's like fishing in an empty pond, knowing there are no fish, but still hoping for a bite.

Hall to get his first try in the NRL, and maybe more than one.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can't bring myself to watch a massive try haul for the Roosters. I'm ashamed that I have no faith in our team, but too many dismal years of meekly surrendering without a fight has dulled my enthusiasm to turn up and cheer. It's like fishing in an empty pond, knowing there are no fish, but still hoping for a bite.

Hall to get his first try in the NRL, and maybe more than one.
Hoping for the best of course and could never hope they lose, or bet against them but yeah I can't watch this one. Will check scores and if a miracle happens, then fantastic only 1 point away from Dragons.

Club First

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will watch as always then get on here and vent my anger and discust
[emoji23]
I'll meet you here, I'm actually going to the game though, I dont know what's wrong with me, sucker for pain.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoping for the best of course and could never hope they lose, or bet against them but yeah I can't watch this one. Will check scores and if a miracle happens, then fantastic only 1 point away from Dragons.

Club First
Yes Club First. I will be going for that reason.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
RFM is a late withdrawal from CCup so might be a chance of a late inclusion tomorrow. Okonbur is playing while Lewis isn’t so Foran could be out.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s so shameful what’s happened to this club honestly, I don’t even wanna watch tomorrow, I can’t believe I’m even saying this, I never miss a game