Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Super Mod to the rescue!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We all know Mbye is the future, but he isn't our man for 2015.

If we're even a chance of winning the Premiership this year we need experience to get us there. If Hodkinson and Reynolds is what Hasler thinks is our best chance of success for 2015, then I'm on-board.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We all know Mbye is the future, but he isn't our man for 2015.

If we're even a chance of winning the Premiership this year we need experience to get us there. If Hodkinson and Reynolds is what Hasler thinks is our best chance of success for 2015, then I'm on-board.
So our leading try assister is not good enough?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely des didn't drop mbye cause of the Broncos game Reynolds is usually of the bench
I can't believe he has. In attack the Broncos game was an error ridden schmozzle, no one looked good. The big positive that came out of it was our defence; the Broncos only managed a three tries to two win although they had 60% possession and a few handy penalties on the back of our errors.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's only our leading try assister because he's played the most games and time.
Not really. He spent a 1/3rd of his time out at centre also. He has been put best half all year, our left edge is the second strongest in the comp, and he has ben a major part of it. To drop him for either of those 2 is pathetic.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dessie at his best, got the whole kennel firing over the team list,just wait to game day,Moses will start no doubt about it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not really. He spent a 1/3rd of his time out at centre also. He has been put best half all year, our left edge is the second strongest in the comp, and he has ben a major part of it. To drop him for either of those 2 is pathetic.
Also to add, Hodko is at .5 TA per game. Moses .47 and Reynolds .42. If you wanna know it broken down.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Loko is dead average. Everyone that hypes him up hasnt seen him play
A lot of people are talking him up I personally have never seen him play and would love to see what the hype is about

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What is it with people on this forum suggesting to throw players out of position when we have ample of talent in NSW Cup to fill in or replace players out of form in first grade
I'm not suggesting, I'm as dumbfounded as you are. Just trying to make out Des' thoughts are...that all pup.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
so we've gone from 4 forwards, to 3 forwards, to now 2 forwards on the bench. des has truly lost the plot hahahaha.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The parrascum left attacking edge is the most potent in the comp and they will have a field day against perret, lafai and Reynolds if things haven't improved from last week.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what Hasler's thinking bringing Hodko back in.

Might be losing games but at least we are scoring points with Mbye & Reynolds combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.