Round 19 - Dogs vs Eels - NRL / NSWC / NYC Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good win by the dogs. Wasn't pretty, but we need to start getting on massive run so we can win the big one at October

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it just me or Liccha ran with the ball more than usual and looked really threatening with his speed
No wasn't just you. There were a couple of occasions he bolted from dummy half and left everyone behind! He needs players pushing up around him on every play

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tripping every second person to ever run onto a football field. Stop supporting him, you are just embarrassing yourself to a level far beyond idiotic.
Wow the Muppets are out this week. I don't support him, he infuriates me. But last night wasn't a trip. He had hands on him which means it was legal.

Josh has played over 150 games for the dogs and we've seen 2 trips? 3 according you halfwits. So he trips. Every second player on the field?? Good maths ya fukn moron.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Defence was pretty solid tonight B Moz at back is great at stopping a try.. Sandow tanked hard in game.. Any news on Kas? Good break to next Sunday now back to Belmore again, bring on the Mennis

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow the Muppets are out this week. I don't support him, he infuriates me. But last night wasn't a trip. He had hands on him which means it was legal.

Josh has played over 150 games for the dogs and we've seen 2 trips? 3 according you halfwits. So he trips. Every second player on the field?? Good maths ya fukn moron.
I don't think Reynolds meant to trip Sandow. The rule for using your legs in a tackle (called a Cumberland Throw), is that your hands have to make contact with the player before the legs do. Last night I think Reynolds legs got there first but I felt it was more accidental than deliberate. Having said that he could attract a charge.

The decision to penalise Lafai for a tackle that didn't make contact with his head was ridiculous. The decision not to ping Sandow for a shoulder charge to Brett Morris, even more so.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

They just want something to moan about. They should just be happy we won got the two points and can enjoy all the footy and footy shows without having that sick feeling you get after a loss LOL.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I don't think Reynolds meant to trip Sandow. The rule for using your legs in a tackle (called a Cumberland Throw), is that your hands have to make contact with the player before the legs do. Last night I think Reynolds legs got there first but I felt it was more accidental than deliberate. Having said that he could attract a charge.

The decision to penalise Lafai for a tackle that didn't make contact with his head was ridiculous. The decision not to ping Sandow for a shoulder charge to Brett Morris, even more so.
I have been saying this all night if the foot and the hands are touching a player it is legal, if foot alone makes contact then it's a trip meaning it's illegal , it happens in every game not just Reynolds

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had a look at Reynolds on sandow, not a trip by any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.