Round 19 - Dogs vs Eels - NRL / NSWC / NYC Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Team looks strong though. I don't know how i'd cop a loss this week. Just can't see it happening

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is shit and sack Des! Lol

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Team looks strong though. I don't know how i'd cop a loss this week. Just can't see it happening
It depends on which team comes out this week we could smash them but you never no

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of posters here who are real happy that Hodkinson is back at no.7, well I'm not one of them. If Hodkinson is the real deal why the hell are three halves selected with Moses Mbye on the bench as a spare part. On top of that Tim Browne, one of our best performers is named on an extended bench.

Four weeks ago we were in raptures with Mbye and Reynolds at 7 and 6; what brilliance has Hodkinson shown since then to make him our best half.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends which Parra team turns up also.. On there day very strong and we all know how awful they are when there off.. Solid dogs team, good be a cracker. I'm confident wel get the cash

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
There are plenty of posters here who are real happy that Hodkinson is back at no.7, well I'm not one of them. If Hodkinson is the real deal why the hell are three halves selected with Moses Mbye on the bench as a spare part. On top of that Tim Browne, one of our best performers is named on an extended bench.

Four weeks ago we were in raptures with Mbye and Reynolds at 7 and 6; what brilliance has Hodkinson shown since then to make him our best half.
Surely des didn't drop mbye cause of the Broncos game Reynolds is usually of the bench

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends which Parra team turns up also.. On there day very strong and we all know how awful they are when there off.. Solid dogs team, good be a cracker. I'm confident wel get the cash
Seriously, Parra is rubbish.

The only player which could Crack out team is radradadada

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lafai has been the worse player this year along with Trent, but Trent does have bung knees.

Why the club invested money in the rehabilitation and recovery of Loko is beyond me.

Des is delusional
Who's to say Lafai gets dropped on game day and Mbye comes straight into the centres? Hmmmmmm

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's to say Lafai gets dropped on game day and Mbye comes straight into the centres? Hmmmmmm
Mbye is rubbish at Centre.

The only reason Des throws Mbye there is to keep his manager happy.

I am referring to Loko coming in and having a crack

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it with people on this forum suggesting to throw players out of position when we have ample of talent in NSW Cup to fill in or replace players out of form in first grade

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if loko playing the house down he would be in first grade but he is not
Loko has been good in NSW Cup.

Des does not drop players unless it's an Origin excuse. I am sorry but we will not have a genuine crack at the premiership by playing players out of form (and I am not referring to a couple poor games)

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think MBye or Reynolds may spend some time at hooker. Lichaa looks like he is struggling a little in attack. I'm probably wrong though lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Reynolds had been good since that trip give him credit
Good? Not really. Done some good stuff, but hardly performed a good halves game apart from the raiders match. I don't even know why anyone is talking about Reynolds when i didn't even mention his name lol. I just don't understand why you would possibly drop Moses when our left edge is the second strongest in the comp, also throw in the fact he has easily been our best half all year.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are multiple Lafai lovers here though he deserves all criticism due to he's lackluster year so far. He has not had 1 decent game thus far this year.

Hodko has copped his fair share and so should Lafai

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Going to the game with an eels supporter I will lose my fukking shit if we lose but if we win I will have absolutely no mercy on the **** all the way back to the coast
I am so peeved that I cannot go to this game. Hubby has to work, kids are back at school and as one of them goes to school 70m away and is playing in a soccer gala day, won't be able to pick youngest one up at 2.55 then get her and get to Sydney on time. Adds quite a few more kms onto our trip and that wonderful thing known as peak hour is another problem.

Will have to content myself sitting in front of the television and yelling. Also can't go to the NSW Cup and fan day on Saturday. So wanted to watch us play Parra does not Matta live. You have a great time SOH and here's hoping you have a reason to hassle your travelling companion all the way back home.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Good? Not really. Done some good stuff, but hardly performed a good halves game apart from the raiders match. I don't even know why anyone is talking about Reynolds when i didn't even mention his name lol. I just don't understand why you would possibly drop Moses when our left edge is the second strongest in the comp, also throw in the fact he has easily been our best half all year.
Moses should start don't know why his on the bench surely it's a bluff

Status
Not open for further replies.