Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t forget all the tantrums he threw last year because Nu Brown, John Olive and Fran Tualau weren’t in the 17
Don't forget CHN, the guy was a messiah but he barely makes the bench at Canberra. It highlights the lack of quality in the team when he was a starter for us.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is always possible for the Dogs to win, but holding serious hopes of this seems like certain pain.

I'm setting the expectations a bit lower, I would like to see some moments of good defensive effort, some enterprising play by our young 5/8, and some special moment for JJ to remember his 200.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go again for the win guys an gals.!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just read the team list to my ol' Dad. We don't talk about the footy much but he watches or listens to all the Dogs games. His first question; "why isn't Meaney playing FB? He was going well". His second question "why isn't Hoppa playing centre instead of Smith? Smith has been terrible". A few moments later "I don't understand these team selections".

I know Dad, a lot of people have been saying the same thing...

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great time for Josh Jackson to be achieving a great milestone while most likely collecting a wooden spoon! I’m guessing the other players don’t give a stuff so they will keep tackling like ladies...

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fitting that Tolman took the first hit up for women in league round

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam Burgess just said he's thinking of a comeback

Tell me again about the NRLs medical retirement policy?
I'f he does he should have to play for the rabbitohs with no pay for an equal term left on his contract when he retired ( as he's already been paid out) and the amounts rabbits have paid should count against their cap equal to the initial term.