Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How do they judge “efficiency” and “inefficiency”? The stats seem to be flattering to me and not what I see.
Pretty sure an efficient tackle is when you make contact and complete the tackle...all it really shows is what players don't fall off tackles really

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like the Bulldogs are now doing those terrible radio adverts for all games. Not just the Belmore games. They had a new one for the Souths game. Each ad Baa's acting gets slightly better and Jacko's acting gets much worse.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone?? I wanted the guy gone asap which is why I wanted him to stay on the bench to pass him as an NRL player. Pay should have dropped him after the Newie game which would have had some clubs interested considering he showed he had some capabilities.

He, Brown and Hoppa need to go.
That we can agree on. I still like hoppa as long as hes not on des dollars

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he’s a pussy then why is Pay picking him again?
They will have to keep him till we get blokes to replace him. U know that. Then he will be disgarded like a maccas wrapper on a sunday mourning.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That we can agree on. I still like hoppa as long as hes not on des dollars
That I disagree on... Forget about price, think about the line-up. The thing about Hoppa is what position does he excel in??

Centre? Every time he gets the ball it dies with him. Not enough strength nor agility nor speed.

FB? Too much of a valuable position for a sometimes on player like Hop.

Backrow? Could be good in this position but he needs a few years to fill in and bulk up for it.

What else is there?

His a waste of space unless he can cement a spot in left centre because his a shit right centre.

Meaney ( see how he goes tonight ) Hop
Bergamin
Smith
Harper
Crighton

With Olive, Montoya and Katoa for depth.

This Is how we should be lining up next yr bar a few more recruits.

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Bulldogs stat attack: Dean Pay's men have combined to chalk up the most post-contact metres (8218) in the league after 17 rounds. However, 271 ineffective tackles typifies their campaign to date.

Faaark! I know Klem is responsible for most of the pcm but who do you think has the most ineffective tackles??
Cause his shit. I’m probably the only one that used to stick up for him but the last few weeks his been nothing but shit .
Only if he can play like he did for Lebanon than he can be our number one hooker but till then put brown in.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lichaa can tackle, its his attack that lacks creativity and swift service, if Brown is on the bench and Lichaa doesn't match Cook then he's gotta be benched.
That’s exactly my point what’s the use of Lichaa if he can only tackle.
We need an attacking hooker.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Where did you collate the stats from
Those ones were from Bulldogs.com.au website > Players and each player has their own stats. It's the same database NRL.COM.AU uses.

How do they judge “efficiency” and “inefficiency”? The stats seem to be flattering to me and not what I see.
Efficient tackle = involved in a tackle and completes it.
Inefficient tackle = involved in a tackle and falls off it.
Missed tackle = self explained.

I don't believe that missed tackles count towards the inefficiency stat (as I worked it out on some which had missed tackles, and the percentages were way off.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m going
Just hope that we make them work for it
Top footy day,beer and pie

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No expectations, I just hope we score some points (if we blow another 14 point lead with 8 to go though I think I'll finally snap)

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We can lose I don’t care I just need big games from Martin and Lewis.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not going.. because I will be watching It in NZ in my bulldogs man cave on my 65” LG UHD 4K TV with a few mates (2 who support the bunnies) 3 who support the doggies.. so shall be interesting!!

And I hope we destroy scumy Souths, because there’s nothing better than smelling the sweet taste of victory !!!!!

Go doggies, roll these muppets.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not going.. because I will be watching It in NZ in my bulldogs man cave on my 65” LG UHD 4K TV with a few mates (2 who support the bunnies) 3 who support the doggies.. so shall be interesting!!

And I hope we destroy scumy Souths, because there’s nothing better than smelling the sweet taste of victory !!!!!

Go doggies, roll these muppets.
Today is the time for us to get some revenge. Hopefully lewis and jmk improve even more.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're no hope
28 -14 souffs
Maybe not mate, but it’s Nice to have some faith an hope our young guys beat these twats an get a win for some confidence going into the next game..!

Still looking very forward to it even though our season has expired, can play some exciting no pressure footy an give the fans something to cheer about.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe not mate, but it’s Nice to have some faith an hope our young guys beat these twats an get a win for some confidence going into the next game..!

Still looking very forward to it even though our season has expired, can play some exciting no pressure footy an give the fans something to cheer about.
Nothing to lose being positive. They will be going into the game thinking they can win. Good luck to them .

Status
Not open for further replies.