Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any news if there 3 origin reps will back up?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Bro have you seen Brown defend?? I don't think you have... He cant do half the work Lichaa does, why do you think he gets hooked everytime.
Well Lichaa isn’t doing us any favours either.
If we need a hooker just to tackle we might as well put tolman at hooker.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa can tackle, its his attack that lacks creativity and swift service, if Brown is on the bench and Lichaa doesn't match Cook then he's gotta be benched.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Gagai is going to have a field day running on the outside of Holland. Our right side is going to be heavily targeted.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Siebold just said he expects his 3 origin players to back up as this is "a big game for us and we know how dangerous the bulldogs can be".

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Siebold just said he expects his 3 origin players to back up as this is "a big game for us and we know how dangerous the bulldogs can be".
Fark - if he describes us as dangerous I wonder what words he would use for the storm

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Gagai is going to have a field day running on the outside of Holland. Our right side is going to be heavily targeted.
Maybe defend JMKat right centre and move Holland in one. Croker burnt Holland twice and Austin once for speed and Gagai is better than both of them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gagai plays right centre and he does basically nothing for the Rabbits most the time.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gagai plays right centre and he does basically nothing for the Rabbits most the time.
Its only names, this is where names are made and broken, if we nearly hobbled the Raiders then its possible.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Smart work.. Siebold false flagging us so we THINK we are better than what we are.

I'd like a win but I cannot see it as even remotely possible.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did Croker but holland fucked that up also.

We’re going to cop a pasting. Switch jmoz and holland.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Considering his the best hooker at the club and we are struggling to free up cash to get another one
I really don't understand why people keep complaining about the kid...

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs stat attack: Dean Pay's men have combined to chalk up the most post-contact metres (8218) in the league after 17 rounds. However, 271 ineffective tackles typifies their campaign to date.

Faaark! I know Klem is responsible for most of the pcm but who do you think has the most ineffective tackles??

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do they judge “efficiency” and “inefficiency”? The stats seem to be flattering to me and not what I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.