Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Souths - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay must hate brown he even put jmk and Holland at dummy half before brown.
True that. Brown makes one mistake and gets hooked back to the bench. Lich is Lich and he keeps getting chances.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa is by no means the solution as our long term hooker, but he's still the best and most solid hooker that we've currently got at our disposal. Brown is rocks and diamonds - and the rocks by far outweigh the diamonds in his game.

Lichaa
2018 Minutes played: 790
Errors: 2

Brown
2018 Minutes played: 50

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lichaa is by no means the solution as our long term hooker, but he's still the best and most solid hooker that we've currently got at our disposal. Brown is rocks and diamonds - and the rocks by far outweigh the diamonds in his game.

Lichaa
2018 Minutes played: 790

Brown
2018 Minutes played: 50
Thanks for the in depth statistical analysis.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a differential penalty from a scrum
You can’t take a kick at goal

Souths have improved ten fold since last game round 4 or whatever
Whereas we have gone banckwards

I still don’t know how we lost Last week I’m shattered
We can’t get the spoon and let parrascum overtake us

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Olive isn't in the run on side for Holland come game day. Just got to hope big Dave pulls up alright after game III.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if Olive isn't in the run on side for Holland come game day. Just got to hope big Dave pulls up alright after game III.
I wasnt sure if that was Jarrod Croker or Reg Gasnier that Holland was marking on the weekend.

Copped an absolute bath by a very average centre

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We will beat the Bunnies this weekend in the upset of the season heard it here first!
With Reynolds, Cook and 3 x Burgess its going to be a massive game, Taulao should of made the bench and so many people want Lichaa gone, he'd better have a good one.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wasnt sure if that was Jarrod Croker or Reg Gasnier that Holland was marking on the weekend.

Copped an absolute bath by a very average centre
For what it's worth he did injure his arm or shoulder just before Canberra scored their 2nd try. It happened right in front of where i was sitting and he was calling the trainer over from teh far side of the field as we were defending our goal line. A couple of tackles later and Crocker just stood him up and got on his outside with holland two steps too slow... hanging on around his legs.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what it's worth he did injure his arm or shoulder just before Canberra scored their 2nd try. It happened right in front of where i was sitting and he was calling the trainer over from teh far side of the field as we were defending our goal line. A couple of tackles later and Crocker just stood him up and got on his outside with holland two steps too slow... hanging on around his legs.
And the non performing experts on this forum damn him and write him off as a shit player for that...

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
See that’s where footy IQ needs to come into play

Holland should have swapped with Smith and defended that set on the wing

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats why I keep saying we are short of an effective Captain. JJ is a good player but average as a tactical Captain.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
20-6 souths way.

I wont be watching.

Watch dud pay not use Brown again if we are in the lead.

Same mistakes since day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.