Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would love to see a for/against of six against for all teams.
I did a real quick check and it seems we have received 77 six again and 89 against up until last round using the stats on NRL.com. The paper said 86 against so not sure there.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am unsure what the rule book reads but I cannot think of a player being sent off or sin binned in these circumstances. I am sure we will find out. I am actually hoping it’s revealed what was said to cause it.
Won't be from Walker then because he very quickly said he was not sure what the incident was all about and what happens on the field stays on the field when quizzed about it

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we'd had 60% possession, and the Bunnies a player in the bin, we would have put a decent score on them.
Seems our own stupid mistakes, and referee bias will keep us winless for the rest of the season.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately for Lewis that brain snap bin overshadowed a half decent game for him

In consecutive games against heavyweights he’s had two tries and a try assist

That’s more than Flanno has had in 11 games
TBH they are probably on a par skill and talent wise for mine but Lewis plays with a lot more effort and intensity.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meaney is fucking ass, always has been. Anyone who wanted him here clearly doesn’t know rugby league. Have 16 others trying their ass off only to be be let down by this flog
Mods can you ban this guy purely for his Avatar? I find it offensive.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand how South's can have that sort of line speed and not give away one single inside 10.. meanwhile we have no line speed and we give away 3.. lol..
BEN (South’s cum in my mouth) CUMMINS

Reactions: GDR

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I hate jack Hetherington with an absolute passion. Two weeks in a row this dumb **** has done that when the game is in the balance. Fuck the fuck off you fucking ****
Neither of them were worth even penalties. He is being targeted. He has made a huge effort if you compare now to when he started with us.