Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What T Baz did with the team is almost funny, The only thing I see is that the 5 who broke protocol are facing the board this week (not sure if that is still the case though), and thought we might see 1 or 2 sackings. If that was to happen then I can see a method in Barret's madness, because he may not know what will happen when they face the board
Funny I thought that Atoni may had played his last game after the short stint he had against the rotters.
Last game he was picked at 13 was against the Sharks, I thought it was the best game I had seen him play, and certainly one of our best that day. I thought here we go Atoni has finally found a place in the top grade, only to see him play a few short minutes off the bench the following game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I thought Baz was trying to win games?
I know we have buckleys against the Rabbits, but picking Stimson and Napa guarantees we lose.
I don't know if I will watch anymore games while these pretenders keep getting picked in 1st grade.
And spare me the "but Baz has no one to pick from". Blood some youngsters, at least a Topine gives you 100% effort. Napa gives you 40% max. Stimson is just mud.
Yeah I'm just about done with watching too.

Past lot of 4 coaches (Stevie) have not picked best side ever I can recall? Anyone else?

Always at least 1-3 players out of position or a underperforming favourite taking the better players spot and continual juggling of the roster without any real solid thought process or confidence growth and supportive actions for the players by the coach.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good move for Jacko to go to an edge. We were so brittle in defence on that edge thanks to that fat fuck stimpson. Ageee with other Ogden played quite well and I think it’s too early for Okunbor but I guess he won’t get a game anywhere else

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think he is mobile enough for an edge.
We are painfully thin on edge backrowers in terms of class. We have heaps of them but not many good ones.

The speed of the current game is exposing slow backrowers. Jacko was caught out there horribly last year with his lack of pace these days. Stimson is a sloth and Doorey isnt much quicker.

Waddell has leg speed but he cant tackle.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope cook, Mitchell and any other rabbit in origin get injured in second half after blues up by 30. That way we don’t lose against them by 100

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at what Souths did to North Qld on the edges, if we play like we did against Manly we're screwed. Last week was much improved from us so I'm hoping we can at least be competitive.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good move for Jacko to go to an edge. We were so brittle in defence on that edge thanks to that fat fuck stimpson. Ageee with other Ogden played quite well and I think it’s too early for Okunbor but I guess he won’t get a game anywhere else
Ok was moving pretty well at training the other day... I think he is ready to go.