Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see we are once again outsiders.

Can anyone remember a game this year when we have been favourites other than the tigers game ?

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have to take those otherwise you’ll get totally fucked up by me irl so consider yourself lucky boyyyyyy. Speaking of pills, has your sister and mother taken the morning after pill after we plowed in a threesome last night?
Only 3some you were spitroasted with, was with your fellow inbred boyfriends baboondog and sparta you discarded inbred feral trash

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't know how Perham and Okunbur keep their spots.. At least Morrin is starting and Topine gets a run on the bench.
Could it be in their contracts that they play a certain number of first grade games? I dearly hope not!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Discipline, dumb penalties should be a 800 dollar fine, Dogs can win this.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy for Rajab to get a start. Topine on the bench too. Waddell finally out of the starting 17. The world is healing.

Perham not named in the centres or left out of the team entirely baffles me. I am happy for Blake Wilson to take the FB for the rest of the season and give him some FG experience.
Don’t hold your breath about Waddell. He will find a way to get back in very soon.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am not a CC defender at all, But... is there any possibility he is playing some of these flops >(Perham, Okunbor etc) to keep them in the shop window so we can get another club to take them. If not, it is baffling that they keep getting picked.
They are not that expensive not on long contracts - send them to park footy I say (don’t let them fuck up the cup team either)

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I guess the assistant picks Knockonmor because he can "cover" wing, centre and backrow. But he has a better option in Skelton he can promote. He can't be worse than knockonmor even if he tried.
All I am hoping is Gus has said to Skelton - we will give you a year in cup to sort out your transition to league (like the Dolphin’s centre) then we will expose you to NRL when you are ready (not just because we are desperate)

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Newcastle Knights
Sun July 2 2023, 11:30am (FOX/Kayo)
at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Joash Papali'i 2. Jeral Skelton 3. Jordan Samrani 4. Ethan Quai-Ward 5. Blake Wilson 6. Bailey Hayward 7. Bailey Biondi-Odo 8. Billy Tsikrikas 9. Kyle Flanagan 10. Lipoi Hopoi 11. Corey Waddell 12. Kitione Kautoga 13. Fa'amanu Brown

14. Ryan Gray 15. Josh Reynolds 16. Zac Hetherington 17. Joshua Kalati

Newcastle Knights

1. David Armstrong 2. Keanu Wainohu-Kemp 3. Simi Sasagi 5. Laitia Moceidreke 6. Lachlan Miller 7. Adam Clune 8. Brodie Jones 9. Riley Jones 10. Callan Burgess 11. Oryn Keeley 12. Thomas Cant 13. Jack Johns

14. Liam Wilkinson 15. Toni Tupouniua 16. John Toleafoa 17. Cooper Jenkins

Match Officials
Referees: Keiren Irons;Sideline Officials: Liam Nicholls, Nathan Loveday;
Moceidreke is a gun. Dogs junior.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member