Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People on the Kennel dont understand why Perham and Okunbor get selected. The answer is really simple.
Theres nobody that is any better. Dont tell me to promote kids. They are not NRL ready.

It's pretty simple - Blake Wilson in at FB, Okunbor to the bench as a cover - maximum 25 minute role. He doesn't deserve to be playing close to 80 minutes on an edge.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year when we started demolishing. Again.

This year is we continue to demolish whilst seeing what materials we keep.

Good thing is Gus Is building a foundation along the way..

Next year will be the most evident in regards to building on that foundation with what Gus kept..

Gus needs to buy stronger materials.
I reckon it’s more than just the materials, the engineer has fucked up the plans too many times

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Burton decides to actually run then we should win. But for some reason he doesn't like running, even when his running game is far better than that flukey bomb that works once in every 20 kicks.
Waiting for Burton to consistently use his running game is like waiting for John Cena to turn heel, it’s not happening.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have a feeling we win this, Knights players are going to throw O’Brien under the bus.

Knights will play us into form.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re coming of a bye Kiraz, hopefully King and Fox should all be looking sharper. Burton well rested will be focused, Mahoney needed a rest after being flogged up the middle non stop I think we win a loss here pretty much writes of the season. Way I see it Knights and a weakened out of form South’s are a must win with Broncos and Penrith following. Chuck the house on the dogs.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused also .
Mostly with Perham.
What's the coaching staff seeing in his game that we are not seeing.
And, if everyone behind him are worse options, then they must be really bad.

Okonbor on the other hand.
I use to rag on him all the time, and still worry when he is on the wing.

But as a forward, all things considered I feel he is filling in fine given the circumstances.
Knoconmore is shit always has been always will be, I've never seen this fairy put a big hit on anyone, cannot even tackle properly and I don't know how anyone can justify his selection every week!!

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have insider trader secrets that the third assistant will mention changes in his press conferences after all of this but only change players due to injuries
My friend that’s not even the best part. Y’all don’t even know he’s gonna drop Morrin for RFM on game day :laughing: #ciraldope