Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely we beat the knights. If we get whipped by knights then I swear it spells danger for this side , ain’t no way we should be going backwards but somehow we are. Very disappointing
This is our last on paper winnable game for a long time. We need this two points to if anything keep the Tigers & Dragons at bay.

If Newcastle beat us this weekend it’s rock bottom. The lack addressing deficiencies in our team is alarming. Even worse if we scratch out a win over the hapless knights. As that will give CC justification for the team he has picked. Not acknowledging that we were lucky in every win we have had this year.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well one idiot is dropped (waddles) now perham and knockonball next

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I don't get the negativity on here. I actually quite like the team this week. Obviously We all would drop Perham for Wilson, but if he is on Perham is serviceable at fb. I would also straight swap ok for topine and have brown in there somewhere, the edge of KR, okonbour, averillo, Kiraz is a bit scary in defence. Other than that pretty close to the team I'd pick. We just need to go back to the defence they practices in the off season and put hit drops out of their head and we will be fine.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I really don’t understand the continual selection of Perham either. It’s obviously due to Ciraldo thinking we don’t have a good enough replacement.
Sometimes I wonder if we backed Averillo to be our fullback and he trained there the whole off season what difference that would make. Defensively probably not much but I can guarantee we would be looking way more fluid in attack.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just read through the last few pages. You guys are fair dinkum nuts. We do not have a forward pack and you are whining about Perham. You whine about Okonbour but your alternative is Topine, not a great deal of improvement there fellas maybe even a step back. You don't like TPJ and you want Patolo, yeah no comment. We do not have the middle forwards and hence we have no go forward. You want Gus to sign the best front row and the best half and the best blah blah blah. It doesn't work like that boys, you can't sign what's not there. It's going to be a long slog, but hey, at least flanagun will have some fun with you for the next couple of years. Enjoy your misery.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL Perham

Ciraldo has lost his mind. Atleast knockonbur is due to a lack of forwards
He is so bad. I only played footy for a few seasons and was by far the worst player on the field lol. He reminds me of me trying to tackle lol. Biggest arm grabs ever hahahahahaha.

Poor old knockonbur hehe.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just read through the last few pages. You guys are fair dinkum nuts. We do not have a forward pack and you are whining about Perham. You whine about Okonbour but your alternative is Topine, not a great deal of improvement there fellas maybe even a step back. You don't like TPJ and you want Patolo, yeah no comment. We do not have the middle forwards and hence we have no go forward. You want Gus to sign the best front row and the best half and the best blah blah blah. It doesn't work like that boys, you can't sign what's not there. It's going to be a long slog, but hey, at least flanagun will have some fun with you for the next couple of years. Enjoy your misery.
Your whining about other people whining.
Who’s fair dinkum nuts now old man.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Yeah I really don’t understand the continual selection of Perham either. It’s obviously due to Ciraldo thinking we don’t have a good enough replacement.
Sometimes I wonder if we backed Averillo to be our fullback and he trained there the whole off season what difference that would make. Defensively probably not much but I can guarantee we would be looking way more fluid in attack.
The only thing I can assume is that like Flanagan, Perham is supremely fit, and trains the house down possibly doing significantly better at training than the other options, which makes him hard to drop by someone who values fitness and work ethic. However like Flano drills are one thing the NRL is another and so I agree with most on here that he just doesn't offer enough in attack to be persisted with at fb. Problem is he is too small to play centre in the nrl and too slow to be a JAC type speedy winger so he is either fb or nothing. As he is so fit like Flano he needs to be dropped, will never get injured. CC also probs doesn't want to admit he got it wrong on this one.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think the knights could put a score on us this week, think I’ll be taking the 13+ knights

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoffman, RFM and Burns all named on extended bench, however not named in reserve grade.

You never know, could be late changes?

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Also with Averillo leaving at the end of the year and finals all but out of reach wouldn’t it also be smarter to start giving players like Skelton a chance

At this stage Averillo is a lot better but why keep a player that isn’t around next year in FG
[emoji817] averillo should be gone give the other boys a run for next year. Why does it feel like every year is the same shit how on earth does perham keep getting picked.it is an absolute joke the coach is reminding me exactly of pay and barret they just kept picking dud’s we as fans have had enough i can’t belive we keep making the same stupid mistakes what the hell do these coache’s watch and do at training and game day’s is baffling.