Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Either Jack Hethrington or TPJ will be binned & cost his team more than 6 points. Could decide the game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Newcastle Knights
Sun July 2 2023, 11:30am (FOX/Kayo)
at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Joash Papali'i 2. Jeral Skelton 3. Jordan Samrani 4. Ethan Quai-Ward 5. Blake Wilson 6. Bailey Hayward 7. Bailey Biondi-Odo 8. Billy Tsikrikas 9. Kyle Flanagan 10. Lipoi Hopoi 11. Corey Waddell 12. Kitione Kautoga 13. Fa'amanu Brown

14. Ryan Gray 15. Josh Reynolds 16. Zac Hetherington 17. Joshua Kalati

Newcastle Knights

1. David Armstrong 2. Keanu Wainohu-Kemp 3. Simi Sasagi 5. Laitia Moceidreke 6. Lachlan Miller 7. Adam Clune 8. Brodie Jones 9. Riley Jones 10. Callan Burgess 11. Oryn Keeley 12. Thomas Cant 13. Jack Johns

14. Liam Wilkinson 15. Toni Tupouniua 16. John Toleafoa 17. Cooper Jenkins

Match Officials
Referees: Keiren Irons;Sideline Officials: Liam Nicholls, Nathan Loveday;

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Newcastle Knights
Sun July 2 2023, 11:30am (FOX/Kayo)
at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Joash Papali'i 2. Jeral Skelton 3. Jordan Samrani 4. Ethan Quai-Ward 5. Blake Wilson 6. Bailey Hayward 7. Bailey Biondi-Odo 8. Billy Tsikrikas 9. Kyle Flanagan 10. Lipoi Hopoi 11. Corey Waddell 12. Kitione Kautoga 13. Fa'amanu Brown

14. Ryan Gray 15. Josh Reynolds 16. Zac Hetherington 17. Joshua Kalati

Newcastle Knights

1. David Armstrong 2. Keanu Wainohu-Kemp 3. Simi Sasagi 5. Laitia Moceidreke 6. Lachlan Miller 7. Adam Clune 8. Brodie Jones 9. Riley Jones 10. Callan Burgess 11. Oryn Keeley 12. Thomas Cant 13. Jack Johns

14. Liam Wilkinson 15. Toni Tupouniua 16. John Toleafoa 17. Cooper Jenkins

Match Officials
Referees: Keiren Irons;Sideline Officials: Liam Nicholls, Nathan Loveday;
Reynolds was such a horrible signing

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okunbur as starting second rower is not what this team needs, better off the bench… Hayze should have given room to Avo and Skelton comes in at centre.. one more bigger body on the bench would have been ideal.

Ciro can only justify his selections with a win, it’s a winnable game. This place will go ape sh!t as usual but I still have trust in the process… I believe they are experimenting with subtle changes, they’re conceding this is not a finals bound year…the sooner this is acknowledged by suffering fans the better.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn’t Ciraldo play KO with an injured shoulder? Who the fuck potentially jeopardises an 18 year olds career agaisnt a team were getting spanked by total idiot.
After the Cronulla game CC admitted to starting the game with Oloapu having a crook shoulder - then used it as an excuse for some poor defence. Playing an 18 yo, who didnt have a full pre season, with a crook shoulder is one of those cc judgements that puts serious question marks over his coaching ability. To me that decision, and the press conference comment is up there with the signing of Reynolds as red flags. Hopefully learnt a lot this year.

btw reynolds on the bench in reggies - good investment of top 30 spot n salary cap.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without Luke Thompson, and kick out
Best line up all year.
Except ciraldo perham out

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody has had their run
We will have our walk now stating Sunday.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know CC is at the game’s watching live because they show him in the box. So he watches the game at least once. Do they do video sessions? If so when he analyses where we have been struggling. What changes are made? Even if we have a skinny roster. To see glaring deficiencies that are the same deficiencies every week, and not attempt to change things at all is borderline incompetent.

I am amazed he can watch week in week out and not even look at different options to fix glaring problems. Or work on the players that are making poor choices and fix them.

I was keen and fully optimistic that we we’re heading in the right direction heading into this season. What I’m seeing is a rookie coach out of his depth in the top job.

Unless they have 100% put the NRL team in the rack for 2023 and are focusing on the prestigious NSW Cup trophy.
Ciraldo aiming for the spoon this year so he can show improvements each year for the next 5 years as he works us up the ladder to 13th by 2027

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn’t care about the backline, the big men need to dominate and not get rolled like they have over last month