Official Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Discussion Thread

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why don’t we run a poll of who should play 1-17 with the majority rule used on the Kennel each week on Sundays after we have played.

Then on Monday post a thread titled “Hey Steve, if you have the guts pick this team...”

Use lots of google search words and terms so that there is a good chance he sees it.

Just for a giggle.. :tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
im no lafai fan at all, hes the worst of the 3 and we were stupid to think he would do ok,
but,
since we bought him, why arent we using him?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep seeing people use the excuse that we don’t have anyone to replace players who should be dropped.

That excuse is useless when players aren’t even playing in their proper positions.

A simple shuffling of players would be:

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Hopoate
5. DWZ
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Ogden
9. JMK
10. Tolman
11. Doorey
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Averillo
15. To’omaga
16. Napa
17. Thompson

This would probably give us a better chance at winning games.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How is Montoya still in the team? Hopefully Thompson gets more than 35 minutes and can make an impact.

I'm sure Averillo will sit for the first 65 minutes. I'm a fan of Ogden but he should be on the bench after last weeks horrible defence. But then again Tolman and Jackson were just as guilty.
I thought Ogden was our best forward for the opening ten minutes against raiders.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its probably SG's best team yet, aren't our speedsters supposed be our strong point?
It wasn't long ago we were the plodders.
Get those rockets into some holes.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why don’t we run a poll of who should play 1-17 with the majority rule used on the Kennel each week on Sundays after we have played.

Then on Monday post a thread titled “Hey Steve, if you have the guts pick this team...”

Use lots of google search words and terms so that there is a good chance he sees it.

Just for a giggle.. :tearsofjoy:
Your assuming Steve knows how to use the internet..:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought Ogden was our best forward for the opening ten minutes against raiders.
He was. He was great and made some huge runs. And then he got tired and was badly exposed. But like I said, Tolman and Jackson were found out also and they're supposed to be strong defenders

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Our teams fitness is a major issue and why we keep getting run down
its not fitness, we just done the quality to go with the good teams. Raiders were in 3rd gear for the first half, resting papali etc

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what's happened to Okunbor? He cant even get a run in our park football side. Yes he's not match fit but neither are the rest of the squad.
Shift DWZ to center, piss Montoya off and throw him on the wing - FMD this clown is clueless.
Trust the Dogs to hire 2 of the dumbest c**** in Pay and SG