Official Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Discussion Thread

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I haven't destroyed a TV whilst watching the dogs in a number of years now. Not sure if I've finally grown up or I just don't care as much as I used to. Either way the new me isn't wasting money on TV'S anymore.
If we do become competitive again my TV better be careful though.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So what's happened to Okunbor? He cant even get a run in our park football side. Yes he's not match fit but neither are the rest of the squad.
Shift DWZ to center, piss Montoya off and throw him on the wing - FMD this clown is clueless.
Trust the Dogs to hire 2 of the dumbest c**** in Pay and SG
there is no park football side for the dogs and they are also not in the bubble.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't destroyed a TV whilst watching the dogs in a number of years now. Not sure if I've finally grown up or I just don't care as much as I used to. Either way the new me isn't wasting money on TV'S anymore.
If we do become competitive again my TV better be careful though.
I'm the same. Back when we were competitive I used to get really angry after a loss - especially if it's a game we should have won. I'd think abotut it for days. Now I have literally no emotion watching the games anymore - these last few years have sucked the fun out of footy. In fact, my first instinct is to laugh - espeically when the prince does something stupid

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
its not fitness, we just done the quality to go with the good teams. Raiders were in 3rd gear for the first half, resting papali etc
Combination of both but our fitness is a major issue

Reactions: GDR

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So what's happened to Okunbor? He cant even get a run in our park football side. Yes he's not match fit but neither are the rest of the squad.
Shift DWZ to center, piss Montoya off and throw him on the wing - FMD this clown is clueless.
Trust the Dogs to hire 2 of the dumbest c**** in Pay and SG
Yep everyone can see what should be done except carl

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
... against warriors I think we played better & had 6 dropped. This week, two deck chairs changed in the reserve bench, as a result of a non existent 2nd half against the raiders.. makes a lot of sense.
Not certain what sort of performance Montoya needs to lose his stranglehold on the centres
[/QUOT
I’m still here mate I’m dealing with a sick newborn at the minute so The Kennel has taken a bit of a back seat for me.
All the best to you and the family.

WFC03

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not sure t everyone is bagging on Holland. He scored try of the year last week.i was at the ground and saw it with my own eyes and still can’t believe it.
I mean what other centre goes centre field for a bomb put up on the other side of the field, gets passed the ball then throws a 25-30 meter cutout pass then runs the 30 meters to wrap around the ball carrier and the gets the ball puts in a grubber kick,kicks ahead again and scores.
I mean sign him up for another 3 years. This guy will do gr8 things for Mounties next year

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Glad katoa got dropped the nugget
Hopefully he has been given a bus ticket back to whatever fucking rock he crawled out from under.
His performance last Sunday was a disgrace!!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You’d think with a chance of winning we’d name a backline without Montoya and holland. Not sure if I am just deluded and can’t see their talent or it’s Hasler, pay and georgallis that are the loonies. But they have played for too much first grade.

Good thing dogs picked them up because they wouldn’t have played more then 5 games anywhere else.

Fair enough we don’t have much better here. But okunbor and Smith Could slot in there and do just as poorly as them and would even score from time to time.
There's no one better at the club mate.
Holland played Ok last game.
Montoya I hate but Averillo can't defend at centre and I guess there is something going on with Smith that we don't know about.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
... against warriors I think we played better & had 6 dropped. This week, two deck chairs changed in the reserve bench, as a result of a non existent 2nd half against the raiders.. makes a lot of sense.
Not certain what sort of performance Montoya needs to lose his stranglehold on the centres
You can't argue with Kotoa being dropped.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully he has been given a bus ticket back to whatever fucking rock he crawled out from under.
His performance last Sunday was a disgrace!!!
Yea the game turned when he came on I don’t know why he took jmk off