Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol lewy practicing bogan bombs already..

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t watch much of the game last week but the very few glimpses I did catch it was just so good to see a player who fire a pass off the ground (BBO)

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Always thought Lewis was a reserve grade footballer but given that he has a big boot it gives us a second option and Averillo will hopefully be more dangerous now he’s not the sole kicker.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can’t see us throwing anything attacking wise at the Chooks tonight. It will be a exactly like that Panthers game going off the team named and Tbaz’s pre game comments.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very disappointed to see Napa playing tonight. It says a lot about how spineless the club is at the minute.
It's disgraceful. It's Baz's worst decision so far. I don't see how you can ask the players to give their all and work hard for each other when you pick a guy that couldn't be fucked training because he got too hammered the night before.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Barrett in the pre game presser just now, "There hasn't been too many week's where we have been beaten on effort". Wow!
What’s he supposed to say? Yeah we are shit every week I feel like necking myself.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know why Baz didn't spare Flanagan the embarrassment and scrutiny against his former team by naming Lewis in the first place. Yet another questionable decision.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's disgraceful. It's Baz's worst decision so far. I don't see how you can ask the players to give their all and work hard for each other when you pick a guy that couldn't be fucked training because he got too hammered the night before.
Yeah Flanno must be thinking WTF???

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt was that ever confirmed?

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why Baz didn't spare Flanagan the embarrassment and scrutiny against his former team by naming Lewis in the first place. Yet another questionable decision.
He just said the decision was made at the start of the week, Lewis has a big kick he wants the roosters forwards to tier out by turning them around.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt was that ever confirmed?
Yeah. Lewis is starting and Flanagan is out of the squad. Makes no sense to name Flanagan in the first place when the media are targeting him as it is.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
What’s he supposed to say? Yeah we are shit every week I feel like necking myself.
Thousands of other things he could say.

I've been disappointed with our effort area both on and off the field, it's just not acceptable for FG. I challenge all the players to show me what they've got as men.