Some tough calls but we fkd up enough opportunities

RFM went well only consolation

Put a fork in it season over

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe I tipped us. Every time I do we lose.

This is the first time I can remember that I can't wait for the season to be over. This is just too painful.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
5min after that shit game, they send messages about tickets for the Knights game? Why the fuck would I want to watch the Knights beat us?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
An unconscious Thurston, laying on an the operation table, while he's actually getting his shoulder operated on..would provide better direction, offer a greater threat in attack, and have a better kicking game..than either of the Dogs halves..

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought so..but now the old insufficient evidence card has been played. Klein goes up with try for theirs no try for ours which is overturned.......

We are a spent force I am afraid and my positivity is now pretty much zero. One good game to be followed by this tripe but hey, nothing wrong with the way we play or the way we are coached.

It is quite apparent that we cannot win anything with the half back that we have but unfortunately we are stuck with him for the next three years with his non kicking, non constructive play. The coach is a gem and he has rocks in his head if he thinks that two players are going to make one iota of difference next year. We will see the same old same old play regardless.
That was in the NRL rules https://www.nrl.com/portals/nrl/RadEditor/Documents/NRL15_1651 NRL Laws Interpretations_A4_Brochure_FA_2_Proof.pdf

See page 17 Section 7 Part 3 (a) The Referee will then signal his ‘Live Decision’ (TRY OR NO TRY). When the Bulldogs score, the Referee MUST refer it to the Bunker as a "No Try". When an opponent to the Bulldogs score a try, the Referee MUST refer it to the Bunker as a "Try".

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Team song: oohhh ahhh oohhh ahhh oooohhh DES ooooohhh DES

Dogs are having a party annnndd Mad Monday is coming early

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BRENKO NEEDS TO COME BACK ASAP. Chase is rubbish i reckon. Josh Morris needs to be dropped and replaced by richie Kennar. Cleeland needs to be number 6...just change the whole bloody team man they are garbage

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
True. There is money to be made for die hard fans betting against them. I don't think fans of other clubs can really comprehend how rediculous it is that Moses Mbye is repeatedly selected in halves.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldnt agree more!! This group of flops just doesnt play for the jersey/club bar one or two. We are in a crisis, people are blind if they cant see it and think otherwise. Sadly the club needs an overhaul on and off the pitch. Bullfrog will be turning in his grave! Then again if Bullfrog was still alive, fuckwit Hasler would have never been signed.
I'm going to take up religion and pray that we get enough votes in February to force change.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuck could they resign des for 2 more years. 2 more years of this shit. Wish the players could revolt and just play their own game

Reaction score
No game plan no idea in open space no set plays lucky call from bunker no foran no Luke crap 5th play options... did someone say wooden spoon? tigers can at least score and knights play with heart but dogs can do neither. foran will help but this spine is probably the worst in the game. damien cook should be sort after he gets fuk all game time at souths now liccah will be the eels problem hahaha moses now liccah idiots

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate watching this team be a fan since 1979 & I've never seen us so boring. Even in the 80's we grinded out low scores to win but it was brutal & fun to watch
Agreed. I've been on board since 1985, ridden the highs and lows and loved it. only now is my unbreakable passion for the team fast dwindling.

Status
Not open for further replies.