Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is what the fans on this forum deserve for backing these mugs week in and out. They were never good enough and now you want to cry about it.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
is king still playing injured his form over the last month has declined badly

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep

Means he gets paid top dollar & doesn't have to turn up.
Lol. He realised what the minimum standard is to look decent compared to this rabble and tripped over himself asking for a release!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't bother watching the game, but was quite suprised to see Sharks didn't hit 50.

Is it ironic that the ad under my post is for BeyondBlue? Probably an ad all Dogs fans need these days.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
burns and pele the only players to not miss a tackle

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Look at our backwards runs and metres....

View attachment 74297
that is fucking embarrassing. How shit are our back row

Surely the knockonbor experiment is done? 80min for 5 runs.

Waddles must have photos of the coaches, how he gets picked week in week out is beyond me. Plays almost a full half and made 4 runs for 20m. Absolute trash.

preston is getting shithouse service and is probably gassed from making 40odd tackles a game.

Morrin had a good crack, but I still think he’s too small.

The rest of our ‘pack’…patolo managed 16 minutes. What the fuck.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
is king still playing injured his form over the last month has declined badly
He had plantar fasciitis earlier in the year which takes ages to get over and needs a lot of rest. He also had a couple of other injuries since then.

He's clearly still hampered by something because he can barely move out there and his form couldn't have dropped off that much from last year and even the first month of the season where he was good.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Look at our backwards runs and metres....

View attachment 74297
Horrible carries and run metre statistics on the whole.

But the one silver lining is that we only conceded 48 points.

I have heard the commentators refer several times to the peculiarity that no team which conceded 50 or more points has ever gone onto premiers.

So ... the Bulldogs premiership chances are alive and well.

The rest of the competition is on notice and teams are looking over their collective shoulders at us. Way, way back in the far distance over their shoulders.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had plantar fasciitis earlier in the year which takes ages to get over and needs a lot of rest. He also had a couple of other injuries since then.

He's clearly still hampered by something because he can barely move out there and his form couldn't have dropped off that much from last year and even the first month of the season where he was good.
I like King but if he is gunna put his hand up to play he needs to offer more. TBH, I’m sick of the playing injured excuse. A lot of players playing with injuries this time of year. He needs to make some metres are have a stint on the sidelines. He offers nothing in attack or defence and him playing is not helping us.