Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like last week, I can’t finish this game. Already annoyed that it’s back to work tomorrow but then to watch my team dish up that hot garbage. Same shit week after week.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Things are not so bad when we have Burton playing in the team.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don’t have a spine.
We got Reed but don’t really have halves nor a fullback. That’s without mentioning our lack of punch up front. Maybe not mentality, just a lack of talent.
Yeah nah…I. remember hearing that before we added Ciraldo, Burto TPJ, Kikua, Mahoney, JAC, King etc

We have had a loser mentality for years now…And nothing seems to be able to shift it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I think the idea of oloapu in the middle is that he is not exposed 1 on 1 and has help

but it only means he is outmatched and putting people around him under pressure

put him in reserve grade until there is an injury crisis

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Half time report.

Our defence and attack are both non-existent. And we're only down by nearly 30. Thats a positive.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lol you know it’s ok to criticize the team right? We are running dead last
Read my other posts in this thread. We've been pathetic. We all expected to lose, even to lose big but the lack of effort is inexcusable.

But tonnes of people wanted Burton out of the halves with Rajab and Oloapu there instead and today proves even more how dumb that was.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax guys Cronulla ain’t winning shit this year their in the also rans with us

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You're not watching the game? It's was fkn embarrassing, especially when we were losing 18-4.
What’s embarrassing is watching negative nellies badmouth him after providing our only points of the half, baby!

Come on, Fam. You’re above this. You’re no Willy Plonka. Give the guy a little credit. It won’t hurt you.

That try could have gotten us back into the game if not for our wet bottomed middle defence.

Swoosh!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
KO needs to go back to NSW Cup next week for his own mind. Let him play in a winning team. We're destroying his confidence with all these loses.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How bad is that idiot fkn Reed playing. **** is nearly shit enough for me to apologise to @Dreaming 04…nearly lol

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beauty of the bulldogs club ciraldo will get a free pass and no scrutiny with a wooden spoon .
The club that keeps giving to assistant coaches.
Should of stuck with potter

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve turned it off. Us fans don’t keep deserving shit like this. And please gus don’t give me this shit about work in progress. We are a decline in progress. Worse every week. Losing Burton and jac is no excuse for the weak piss forwards we have.
What do they say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a diff result?