Official Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Discussion Thread

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I always hold my breath when i start to read the team list from fullback onwards.
First its the centre pairing
Then its who's playing halfback
Then to the lock position..
The good thing about the side is To'omaga is in!
Im also glad that Doorey is still in there.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably picking a shit lineup on purpose since they sacked him

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Only real positive is 15) To’omaga..
It's a pretty poor time to "rest" Thompson, should wait till we play the Titans..

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is SG having a lend of us?? Why is Montoya there?? So many questions? OK I'm out, been a Berries /Dogs fan since 1974. Never seen such a week team, plus players need a rest?? F me. That report is so insulting to fans and this is a joke. Worst back line in history. Napa can get fucked the big cat, give him another weeks rest. I am just beyond words. No wonder we are last.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im so glad Corey Harawira-Naera isnt playing he would embarrass us running straight through the line.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The **** is truly retarded in every level possible. He has literally dropped the players that done ok and replaced them with worse players. This guy might as well hand over the 2 points and not field a team this week. Worst team selection I have seen all year. Raider to slap 50 on us without breaking a sweat.

ps I just literally lost any respect I had for g! Seriously, I thought things can’t get worse, but I was wrong

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Awful Team,, George said he would pick a team to Win. Well what have they been picking all this time if his just started to pick a team to win. Replaced players with players that don’t give a shit or are just not up to it. I don’t mind losing if they have a go but this team gave up last week. Raiders game is already over. This has to be a joke

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s picked a worse middle with Tolman 13 and Napa back in.

Thompson dropped altogether

Bring on 2021 [emoji38]

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
well maybe our newest marquee Cotric will play a blinder!

Oh wait...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't want to brag...but I'm going to. I told yaz Lewis and Montoya would be back. Hopefully Lewis has a blinder so Melbourne agree to take him - if less than 5 of his passes hit the ground, he'll have played the game of his life
What a fucking putrid team that is. Look at the centers. Has there ever been a worse center pairing, in any NRL side, than those 2 clowns?
Thank fuck Renouf is back
Raiders by 30+
Yeah I predicted it too

Stevie wonder could predict it and coach this team