Round 16 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your right it was a big effort, big difference when u have players playing for our jumper. They were all keen tonight, the money boys are gone.....
It's not often a team can get rid of $2 million worth of players, have a million dollar contracted player on the sidelines and win like that

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not often a team can get rid of $2 million worth of players, have a million dollar contracted player on the sidelines and win like that
Reality and common sense would say those 3 aint worth a combined $1.3m but yes you are correct as you are quoting there Bulldogs salary

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know as I said before u can tell these guys are playing for our jumper, the money boys are gone

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to get a lo
true but the combined TRUE value of those players is less than one million

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The only down side out of that match for me is that ponga is gone for origin

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was just watching the post match Press Conference live and you can actually hear The reporters questions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.